Available in Arizona and Texas, TruWest Credit Union is offering competitive CD rates! For a limited, time, you can earn a 19-Month Term 3.25% APY CD Rate Special at TruWest Credit Union. Below is all the information and details you need to open their 19-Month Term!
Eligibility: Become a member by meeting any these requirements: You live, work or own a business in Maricopa, Pinal, Pima or Yavapai County, AZ or Travis or Williamson County, TX, you attend school in Travis or Williamson County, TX, or if you’re related to a current member. See here for their full membership eligibility.
Table of Contents
TruWest Credit Union CD Account Summary
Open up a new TruWest Credit Union CD Account to earn interest on your funds.
- Rate Offer: 19-Month Term 3.25% APY CD Rate Special
- Availability: AZ, TX
- Expiration: None listed
- Credit Inquiry: Unknown. Please inform us!
- Credit Funding: Unknown. Please inform us!
- Opening Deposit Requirement: $5
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None
- Monthly Service Fee: None
- Early Termination Fees: A penalty may be imposed for early withdrawal
- Promo Code(s): None
TruWest Credit Union CD Account: Consider opening a new CD account if you’re looking to earn interest on your funds! Rest assured that your money is NCUA-insured!
|Term||APY Rate with $1,000 Minimum Balance||APY Rate with $20,000 Minimum Balance||APY Rate with $100,000+ Minimum Balance|
|19 Month||3.25% ($500 min)||3.25%||3.25% ($50,000 max)|
Earn CD rates of 1.20 – 3.25% APY on a various terms by:
- Visit TruWest Credit Union online and opening a new CD Account.
- Enter your info: Provide your first and last name, address, phone, email and social security number
- Select your term whether it be a 6-month, 12-month, up to a 60-month term, etc.
- Fund your account: Make the minimum opening deposit.
- Verify Information: Verify information and electronically sign your application.
- Confirmation Email: They’ll send a confirmation email.
Avoid Monthly Fees
There are no monthly fees involved with this CD Account.
If you have excess funds just sitting in your checking account (that more than likely won’t be touched), it’s a good idea to invest it into an interest bearing account like a CD. By opening a CD Account, your money will be earning money for you while you sleep by earning you a return on your funds.
TruWest Credit Union offers CD accounts at flexible tiered rates and terms, so you can save by your rules. Choose the certificate that works best for you, and start getting the most out of your savings. You’ll get great perks like competitive rates compounded daily, a 10-day grace period on maturity, and term options from 6-60 months.
Please let us know if you find out any information regarding whether this account triggers a hard or soft pull. Do you know of a better CD rate elsewhere? If so, let us know! Let us know about your thoughts and experience with PenFed Credit Union in the comment section below.Be sure to check back on BankDealGuy for more bank promotions and the best CD Rate Offers!
The Chase Freedom Flex offers a $200 bonus after you spend $500 on purchases in your first 3 months from account opening.
• Earn 5% cash back on grocery store purchases (not including Target or Walmart purchases) on up to $12,000 spent in the first year.
• Earn 5% cash back on up to $1,500 in combined purchases in bonus categories each quarter you activate. Enjoy new 5% categories each quarter!
• Earn 5% on Chase travel purchased through Ultimate Rewards, 3% on dining and drugstores, and 1% on all other purchases.
You cash back rewards do not expire as long as your account is open and there is no minimum to redeem for cash back. You'll be able to new 5% categories each quarter!
This card has no annual fee.