TDECU is offering Texas residents a 36-Month Term 3.56% APY CD Rate Special! Below are all the details you need to open the 36-Month Term 3.56% APY CD Rate Special on your funds when you open a TDECU CD Account!
Membership Eligibility: A family member of a current TDECU member, an employee, retiree or family member of an employee of a company TDECU serves, a member of an organization TDECU serves, and/or lives, works, worships or attends school in one of the following Texas Counties: Bastrop, Bexar, Blanco, Brazoria, Caldwell, Calhoun, Collin, Comal, Dallas, Denton, DeWitt, Fayette, Fort Bend, Galveston, Goliad, Gonzales, Guadalupe, Harris, Hays, Jackson, Kendall, Lavaca, Lee, Matagorda, Montgomery, Refugio, Tarrant, Travis, Victoria, Williamson. If you are interested in membership, check out their membership page.
TDECU CD Account Summary
Open up a new TDECU CD Account to earn 3.56% APY on your funds.
- Rate Offer: 36-Month Term 3.56% APY
- Availability: TX (Branch Locator)
- Expiration: None Listed
- Credit Inquiry: Soft or Hard Pull? Please tell us!
- Credit Funding: Unknown.
- Opening Deposit Requirement: $1,000
- Monthly Service Fee: None
- Early Termination Fees: if you withdraw before maturity, you will incur a fee
- Promo Code(s): None
TDECU CD Account: If you are interested in this offer, apply as soon as possible!
|Term||APY Rate||Minimum Deposit|
|36-Month||3.56% (Year 2)||$1,000|
*Terms and conditions are accurate as of 3/4/19*
Earn CD rates a rate of 1.50%-3.56% APY by:
- Visit TDECU CD Account online and open a new CD Account.
- Enter your info: Provide your first and last name, address, phone, email and social security number
- Select your term whether it be a 3-month, 11-month, up to a 60-month term, etc.
- Fund your account: Make the minimum opening deposit.
- Verify Information: Verify information and electronically sign your application.
- Confirmation Email: They’ll send a confirmation email.
Avoid Monthly Fees
There are no monthly fees associated with this account.
If you are a resident of Texas and are looking for a risng CD rate, I would check out TDECU’s 36-Month Certificate of Deposit with a 3.56% APY CD Rate because this rate increases yearly and has no maximum with a low minimum deposit. I recommend this account because the requirements are very simple and it’s benefits increase annually with the increased rate.
Please let us know if you find out any information regarding whether this account triggers a hard or soft pull. Do you know of a better CD rate elsewhere? If so, let us know! Let us know about your thoughts and experience with Discover Bank in the comment section below. Be sure to check back on BankDealGuy for more bank promotions and the best CD Rate Offers!
The Chase Freedom FlexSM offers a $200 bonus after you spend $500 on purchases in your first 3 months from account opening.
0% Intro APR for 15 months from account opening on purchases and balance transfers, then a variable APR of 19.24% - 27.99%.
• Earn 5% cash back on up to $1,500 in combined purchases in bonus categories each quarter you activate. Enjoy new 5% categories each quarter!
• 5% cash back on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards, our premier rewards program that lets you redeem rewards for cash back, travel, gift cards and more
• 3% cash back on drugstore purchases and dining at restaurants, including takeout and eligible delivery service
• Unlimited 1% cash back on all other purchases
You cash back rewards do not expire as long as your account is open and there is no minimum to redeem for cash back.
This card has no annual fee.