Available nationwide, you can earn CD rates of 1.46% up to 2.53% APY when you open a new TAB Bank CD Account with a minimum $1,000 opening balance. Below is all the information and details you need to open your TAB Bank CD Account to earn CD rates of 1.46% up to 2.53% APY!
Editor’s Note: If you’re interested in more interest bearing accounts, be sure to check out our full list of the Best Savings Accounts.
Table of Contents
TAB Bank Bank CD Account Summary
Open up a new TAB Bank CD Account to earn CD Rates of 1.46% Up To 2.53% APY on 3-Month up to 60-Month terms available nationwide.
- Rate Offer: Earn 1.46% up to 2.53% APY CD Rates
- Availability: Nationwide
- Expiration: None listed
- Credit Inquiry: Unknown. Please inform us!
- Credit Funding: Unknown
- Opening Deposit Requirement: $1,000 minimum
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None
- Monthly Service Fee: None
- Early Termination Fees: A penalty will be imposed if you make a withdrawal of principal prior to the maturity date.
- Promo Code(s): None
TAB Bank CD Account Rates
TAB Bank CD Account Application Link
TAB Bank CD Account: Consider opening a TAB Bank CD Account if you’re looking for a CD with a high competitive rate! Rest assured that your money is FDIC-insured up to $250,000!
TAB Bank Account Requirements
Earn CD rate of 1.46% up to 2.53% APY CD Rates on a 3-Month up to 60-Month terms by:
- Visit TAB Bank online and open a new TAB Bank CD Account.
- Enter your info: Provide your first and last name, address, phone, email and social security number
- Select your term whether it be a 6-month, 12-month, up to a 18-month term.
- Fund your account: Make a minimum opening deposit of $1,000.
- Verify Information: Verify information and electronically sign your application.
- Confirmation Email: They’ll send a confirmation email.
TAB Bank Contact Information
Need Assistance? Contact a Bank Direct Representative by calling 800-355-3063
Avoid Monthly Fees
There are no monthly fees involved with this TAB Bank CD Account.
This TAB Bank CD Account offers two exceptional rates that are pretty good. The odd thing is that the rates fluctuates based on terms, but if you were to invest in a CD with TAB Bank, I would suggest doing so with any of their terms to get the best rates and maximize your ROI! Please let us know if you find out any information regarding credit card funding or inquiry info. Do you know of a better CD rate elsewhere? If so, let us know! Be sure to check back on BankDealGuy for more bank deals and the best CD Rate Offers!