Available to residents of Colorado and Kansas, you can earn up to a $100 bonus from Sunflower Bank when you open a new Spend & Sign & Save (S&S&S) checking and savings account package and meet all the simple requirements. Below are all the details you need to earn your bonus, up to $100!
In addition to the current promotion from Sunflower Bank, you can also take advantage of a range of great promotions from banks such as HSBC Bank, Chase Bank, Huntington Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, BBVA Compass Bank or CIT Bank.
• Enjoy $300 as a new Chase checking customer, when you open a Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM account and set up direct deposit.
• Enjoy $300, more benefits, and earn interest on your new Chase checking account.
• The $25 Monthly Service Fee is waived when you keep an average beginning day balance of $15,000 or more in any combination of this account and linked qualifying Chase checking, savings and other balances.
• No Chase fee on first four non-Chase ATM transactions per statement period.
• Earn interest on your checking account balance.
• Access to 16,000 Chase ATMs and nearly 5,000 branches
• Apply online in minutes. Open your account online now.
• Available online nationwide except in Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico. For branch locations, visit locator.chase.com.
Table of Contents
Sunflower Bank Up To $100 Savings Bonus Summary
To earn your Sunflower Bank Up To $100 Bonus, simply open the eligible accounts and meet the specified requirements.
- Bonus Offer: Sunflower Bank Up To $100 Bonus
- Availability: CO, KS (Bank Locator)
- Expiration: 03/31/2019
- Credit Inquiry: Unknown
- Credit Funding: Unknown. Please inform us!
- Opening Deposit Requirement: $100
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes
- Monthly Service Fee: None
- Early Termination Fees: None listed
- Promo Code(s): None
Sunflower Bank $100 Bonus: If you are eligible for this bonus offer, apply in-branch today!
- Open a new eligible Spend & Sign& Save (S&S&S) checking and savings account package with at least $100
- Earn $50 when you make 20 or more debit card purchases (pinned, signed or credit)
- Earn another $50 if an ACH credit (e.g., Direct Deposit) posts to the new S&S&S checking account on or before 4/30/19
Avoid Monthly Fees
- Sunflower Bank: There are no monthly fees involved with this account.
Sunflower Bank is offering a very simple bonus for current students in Colorado and Kansas. Simply meet the requirements stated above and you will be able to start your new banking experience.
Additionally, you do not have to worry about any potential hidden fees. How great is that? Furthermore, you will receive the best customer service the bank has to offer. Let us know in the comment section below on your thoughts and experience with this bank! Be sure to check back on BankDealGuy for more bank promotions!
Be sure to take a look at our most popular Bank Promotions to earn high cash bonuses!
- Huntington 5 Checking Bonus – $200 H5 Promotion
- Chase Premier Plus Checking Account – $300 Cash Bonus
- HSBC Bank $350 Advance Checking Bonus
- Chase College Checking Account Review – $100 Bonus Promotion
- HSBC Bank $750 Premier Checking Bonus
- Chase Coupon Promo Codes: $200, $300, $350, $500
- TD Bank $300 Checking Bonus
- Chase Total Checking Account – $200 Cash Bonus
- TD Bank $150 Checking Bonus
With the American Express® Gold Card:
• Earn 35,000 Membership Rewards® Points after you spend $2,000 on eligible purchases with your new Card within the first 3 months.
• Earn 4X Membership Rewards® points when you dine at restaurants worldwide. Earn 4X Membership Rewards® points at U.S. supermarkets (on up to $25,000 per year in purchases, then 1X). Earn 3X Membership Rewards® points on flights booked directly with airlines or on amextravel.com.
• Earn up to a total of $10 in statement credits monthly when you pay with the Gold Card at Grubhub, Seamless, The Cheesecake Factory, Ruth's Chris Steak House, Boxed, and participating Shake Shack locations. This can be an annual savings of up to $120. Enrollment required.
• $100 Airline Fee Credit: up to $100 in statement credits per calendar year for incidental fees at one selected qualifying airline.
• Choose to carry a balance with interest on eligible charges of $100 or more.
• No Foreign Transaction Fees.
• Annual Fee is $250.
• Terms Apply.
• See Rates & Fees