Starwood is offering a 90,000 Starpoints bonus and $100 statement credit for signing up if you spend $5,000 on your Starwood Preferred Guest Business Credit Card in the first three months of creating the account. The deadline to sign up for the account is 10/31/2018, and upon signing up, you will get $100 statement credit and 90,000 bonus points. If you’re interested in this offer, keep reading for more information!
Editor’s note: If you are interested in seeing our full review of the Starwood Preferred Guest Business Credit Card, then check it out today!
|Best Bank Account Promotions||Best Savings & Money Market Account Rates|
|Best Student Checking Accounts||Best Free Business Checking Accounts|
|Best CD Account Rates||Best Free Personal Checking Accounts|
Table of Contents
Starwood Preferred Guest American Express Business Card Features
- 90,000 points after $5,000 in purchases between opening the account and the first three months
- $100 statement credit after your first SPG or Marriott Rewards purchase on your card in the first six months
- 6X Starpoints for each dollar of eligible purchases at participating SPG & Marriott Rewards hotels
- 2X Starpoint for all other purchases
- 4x points at U.S. Restaurants, U.S. Gas stations, wireless telephone services purchased directly from U.S. service providers and on U.S. Purchases for shipping
- Annual free night certificate on card anniversary (can be used on properties costing up to 35,000 points per night)
- Complementary Silver elite status, gold elite status after $30,000 in spend (increases to 35,000 in spend from January 1st, 2019)
- Redeem Starpoints for free nights at over 1,300 hotels & resorts in over 100 countries and for free flights on over 150 airlines with SPG Flights — some hotels and resorts have mandatory service charges
- Free, unlimited Boingo Wi-Fi at more than 1,000,000 Boingo hotspots worldwide — enrollment required
- No Foreign Transaction Fees
- $0 introductory annual fee for the first year, then $95 thereafter
Starwood Preferred Guest Business Credit Card: If you like the features this card has to offer, apply today!
To earn the 90,000 points and $100 statement credit you must spend $5,000 in qualifying purchases within three months of creating the account, and sign up by October 31, 2018.
|Best Credit Card Categories|
|0% APR||Airline Rewards||Balance Transfer|
|Cash Back||Hotel Rewards||Military|
|No Annual Fee||No Foreign Transaction Fee||Premium|
|Small Business||Student||Travel Rewards|
- Spend $5,000 in qualifying purchases within three months of creating the account
- Sign up by 10/31/2018
- Qualifying purchases can be made by the Basic Card Member and any Additional Card Members on a single Card Account.
- Qualifying purchases do NOT include fees or interest charges, balance transfers, cash advances, purchases of traveler’s checks, purchases or reloading of prepaid cards, or purchases of any cash equivalents. Additional Card Members on your account are not eligible for this offer.
- The extra points you earn during the Purchase Period as part of this offer are in addition to any other points you may get from using your Card.
Open a Starwood Preferred Guest Business Credit Card Account and gain many bonuses for simply signing up. You can earn 90,000 points and $100 statement credit when you spend $5,000 in qualifying purchases within three months of creating an account. Make sure to sign up by October 31, 2018. Also, this card is a pretty good card by itself, as well. If you travel often for business purposes, prefer upscale hotel stays, and redemption flexibility, then this card would be perfect for you!
If you’re interested in cards that are good for hotel stays, then check out our Best Hotel Credit Cards master post for more information!
Provide feedback in the comment section below by telling us your thoughts and experience with this card. Make sure to visit BankDealGuy for more credit card bonuses.
The Chase Freedom Flex offers a $200 bonus after you spend $500 on purchases in your first 3 months from account opening.
• Earn 5% cash back on up to $1,500 in combined purchases in bonus categories each quarter you activate. Enjoy new 5% categories each quarter!
• 5% cash back on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards, our premier rewards program that lets you redeem rewards for cash back, travel, gift cards and more
• 3% cash back on drugstore purchases and dining at restaurants, including takeout and eligible delivery service
• Unlimited 1% cash back on all other purchases
You cash back rewards do not expire as long as your account is open and there is no minimum to redeem for cash back.
This card has no annual fee.