For opening the new Republic Bank Mastercard ScoreCard Credit Card, you will gain a 30,000 Bonus Points after spending $3,000 within three months of opening an account.
This card is most beneficial to those who regularly make retail purchases because it rewards retail purchases and has redeemable options on brand name purchases.
Eligibility: This card is available in Indiana, Kentucky, Tennessee, and specific counties in Florida and Ohio.
The Chase Freedom FlexSM offers a $200 bonus after you spend $500 on purchases in your first 3 months from account opening.
• 5% cash back on grocery store purchases (not including Target® or Walmart® purchases) on up to $12,000 spent in the first year.
• 5% cash back on up to $1,500 in combined purchases in bonus categories each quarter you activate.
• 5% on travel purchased through Chase, 3% on dining at restaurants and drugstores, and 1% on all other purchases.
You cash back rewards do not expire as long as your account is open and there is no minimum to redeem for cash back. You'll be able to new 5% categories each quarter!
This card has no annual fee.
Table of Contents
Republic Bank Mastercard ScoreCard Credit Card Features
- Earn 30,000 points after spending $3,000 within 3 months of opening an account
- No annual fee
- Earn one point per net retail dollar spent
- View reward points on your monthly statement
- Redeem your points for travel benefits (airfare, cruises, motel, car rental and more) or brand-name merchandise
Republic Bank Mastercard ScoreCard Credit Card: If you like the features of this card, apply as soon as you wish!
Earn 30,000 points for spending $3,000 within three months of opening a new card.
|Best Credit Card Categories|
|0% APR||Airline Rewards||Balance Transfer|
|Cash Back||Hotel Rewards||Military|
|No Annual Fee||No Foreign Transaction Fee||Premium|
|Small Business||Student||Travel Rewards|
With the Republic Bank Mastercard ScoreCard Credit Card, you will earn 30,000 bonus points for simply spending the required amount in the allotted time. This card is very simple and has few features, and there are foreign transactions with little ability to earn points. I would not suggest this card unless you are looking for a simple card with few features.
Provide feedback in the comment section below by telling us your thoughts and experience with this card. Make sure to visit BankDealGuy to explore our list of credit card bonuses.
The Capital One® Savor® Cash Rewards Credit Card offers a one-time $300 cash bonus after spending $3000 on purchases within the first 3 months from account opening.
You'll earn an unlimited 4% cash back on dining and entertainment, 2% at grocery stores and 1% on all other purchases. Capital One cardholders get access to premium experiences in dining, entertainment and more.
This card does carry a $95 annual fee, however, there is a $0 intro annual fee for the first year.