For opening the new Republic Bank Mastercard ScoreCard Credit Card, you will gain a 30,000 Bonus Points after spending $3,000 within three months of opening an account.
This card is most beneficial to those who regularly make retail purchases because it rewards retail purchases and has redeemable options on brand name purchases.
Eligibility: This card is available in Indiana, Kentucky, Tennessee, and specific counties in Florida and Ohio.
With the Chase Freedom® Card:
• 0% Intro APR for 15 months from account opening on purchases and balance transfers, then a variable APR of 17.24-25.99%. Balance transfer fee is 3% of the amount transferred, $5 minimum
• Earn a $150 Bonus after you spend $500 on purchases in your first 3 months from account opening
• Earn 5% cash back on up to $1,500 in combined purchases in bonus categories each quarter you activate
• Enjoy new 5% categories each quarter
• Unlimited 1% cash back on all other purchases - it's automatic
• Cash Back rewards do not expire as long as your account is open and there is no minimum to redeem for cash back.
• Free credit score, updated weekly with Credit JourneySM
• No annual fee
Table of Contents
Republic Bank Mastercard ScoreCard Credit Card Features
- Earn 30,000 points after spending $3,000 within 3 months of opening an account
- No annual fee
- Earn one point per net retail dollar spent
- View reward points on your monthly statement
- Redeem your points for travel benefits (airfare, cruises, motel, car rental and more) or brand-name merchandise
Republic Bank Mastercard ScoreCard Credit Card: If you like the features of this card, apply as soon as you wish!
Earn 30,000 points for spending $3,000 within three months of opening a new card.
|Best Credit Card Categories|
|0% APR||Airline Rewards||Balance Transfer|
|Cash Back||Hotel Rewards||Military|
|No Annual Fee||No Foreign Transaction Fee||Premium|
|Small Business||Student||Travel Rewards|
With the Republic Bank Mastercard ScoreCard Credit Card, you will earn 30,000 bonus points for simply spending the required amount in the allotted time. This card is very simple and has few features, and there are foreign transactions with little ability to earn points. I would not suggest this card unless you are looking for a simple card with few features.
Provide feedback in the comment section below by telling us your thoughts and experience with this card. Make sure to visit BankDealGuy to explore our list of credit card bonuses.
With the Capital One® SavorSM Cash Rewards Credit Card:
• Earn a one-time $500 cash bonus after you spend $3000 on purchases within the first 3 months from account opening
• Earn unlimited 4% cash back on dining and entertainment, 2% at grocery stores and 1% on all other purchases
• No rotating categories or sign-ups needed to earn cash rewards; plus cash back won't expire for the life of the account and there's no limit to how much you can earn
• No foreign transaction fees
• Capital One cardholders get access to premium experiences in dining, entertainment and more
• $0 intro annual fee for the first year, $95 after that