Headquartered in New York, Quontic Bank is an online-only bank offers strong rates and other features on its checking, savings, money market accounts and certificates of deposit at no monthly fee.
Available Nationwide, Quontic Bank is offering you a chance to earn 2.00% APY on your funds for opening a Money Market Account. Below is all the information you need to open the Quontic Bank Money Market Account.
Table of Contents
Quontic Bank Money Market Account
Here is your opportunity to earn a competitive rate on your funds. Open a new account and get started today!
- Account Type: Money Market Account
- Rate: 2.00% APY, Interest is compounded daily based on your posted account daily balance.
- Availability: Nationwide
- Credit Inquiry: Unknown
- Credit Funding: None
- Minimum Balance: None
- Maximum Balance: None
- Opening Deposit: $100
- Monthly Fee: None
Quontic Bank Money Market Account: Consider opening a money market account and start earning the competitive rate!
Quontic Bank ACH Capabilities & Limits
|ACH Type||Speed||Daily $ Limit||Monthly $ Limit||Notes|
Editor’s Note: These transfer limits only apply if the transfer is initiated through Quontic’s online banking. Their external transfer limits do not apply if the transfer is initiated through your other banking institution.
How to Earn Quontic Bank Rate
- Open a Money Market account from Quontic Bank with minimum opening deposit of $100.
- Input your info – Provide your name, address, phone, email and social security number or Tax ID.
- Fund the account – Transfer funds electronically from an internal account here or an external account at another bank.
Why You Should Sign Up For This Account
- Earn 2.00% APY with a Quontic Money Market Account. This is over 15x higher than the national average.
- No Monthly Maintenance or Overdraft Fees
- $100 minimum deposit required to open an account
- Your eligible deposit accounts are protected and FDIC insured
Quontic Bank is a great option for those who want high-interest accounts in one place, do their banking online, and don’t want to pay a monthly fee.