Sign up for the Platinum Business Card from American Express offering 100,000 bonus points. To receive these points, you must spend $10,000 to receive 50,000 membership points. Additionally, earn another 50,000 points after you spend $15,000 on all qualifying purchases on the business platinum business card within your first 3 months of card membership. With this card, you’ll earn great benefits. For instance, you’ll get 5x points on flights and prepaid hotels. How great is that? Also, you can get 50% more points on purchases of $5,000 or more and use points for flights and get 35% points back. If you’re interested, sign up for the card today because it’s going to expire on August 8, 2018. If you’re interested in this deal, keep on reading to see what else this card has to offer.
Editors Note: If you’re interested, you can earn up to 20,000 membership reward points once you add additional cards. First, you add new additional card members to your account through your e-mail and earn 5,000 Membership Rewards points after you spend $500 in eligible purchases on their card in the first 3 months of card membership. This promotion is limiting you to up to 20,000 points. For more info, look at the American Express Platinum PDF!
With the The Business Platinum® Card from American Express OPEN:
• Welcome Offer: Earn up to 75,000 Membership Rewards® points.
• Earn 50,000 Membership Rewards® points after you spend $10,000 and an extra 25,000 points after you spend an additional $10,000 all on qualifying purchases within your first 3 months of Card Membership.
• Get 5X Membership Rewards® points on flights and prepaid hotels on amextravel.com.
• Get 50% more Membership Rewards® points. That's 1.5 points per dollar, on each eligible purchase of $5,000 or more. You can get up to 1 million additional points per year.
• 35% Airline Bonus: Use Membership Rewards® Pay with Points for all or part of a flight with your selected qualifying airline, and you can get 35% of the points back, up to 500,000 bonus points per calendar year.
• Enroll to get up to $200 in statement credits annually by getting up to $100 semi-annually for U.S. purchases with Dell. Terms apply.
• Get one year of Platinum Global Access from WeWork. With this membership, you can access 300+ premium, inspiring workspaces in 75+ cities. To get this exclusive offer, enroll between 2/15/2019 and 12/31/2019.
• Terms Apply
• See Rates & Fees
Table of Contents
American Express Platinum Business Card Features
- Earn 100,000 bonus points by spending $10,000 to receive 50,000 membership points. Earn an extra 50,000 points by spending $15,000
- 5X Membership Rewards points on flights and prepaid hotels
- Business Platinum Travel Service
- $200 Airline Fee Credit
- Earn 50% more points on purchases of $5,000 or more and use points for flights and get 35% points back
- 1X points for each dollar you spend on eligible purchases
- No Foreign Transaction Fees
- Unlimited Boingo internet access
- Offer expires on August 8, 2018
- $450 annual fee, not waived
American Express Platinum Business Card: If you are interested in this credit card rewards, apply today!
Earn 100,000 bonus points by spending $10,000 to receive 50,000 membership points. Earn an extra 50,000 points by spending $15,000. This offer will expire on August 8, 2018. These bonuses are not available to applicants who have or have had this product. The annual fee of $450 is not waived the first year
|Best Credit Card Categories|
|0% APR||Airline Rewards||Balance Transfer|
|Cash Back||Hotel Rewards||Military|
|No Annual Fee||No Foreign Transaction Fee||Premium|
|Small Business||Student||Travel Rewards|
Check out the American Express Platinum Business Card to earn 100,000 bonus points once you spend $10,000 to receive 50,000 membership points and earn another 50,000 points after you spend $15,000 on all qualifying purchases. There are great benefits you don’t want to miss out on. For example, you’ll get 5x points on flights and prepaid hotels. If you tend to travel, this deal is great for you to take advantage of this feature.
If you’re interested, take advantage of this deal soon because it’s going to expire on August 8, 2018.
Provide feedback in the comment section below by telling us your thoughts and experience with this credit card. If you’re just looking for more credit card options in general, then definitely check out our Best Credit Card Deals master post! If you’re interested, check out our Best Business Credit Cards.
With the Chase Ink Business Cash℠ Credit Card:
• Earn $500 bonus cash back after you spend $3,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening
• Earn 5% cash back on the first $25,000 spent in combined purchases at office supply stores and on internet, cable and phone services each account anniversary year
• Earn 2% cash back on the first $25,000 spent in combined purchases at gas stations and restaurants each account anniversary year
• Earn 1% cash back on all other card purchases with no limit to the amount you can earn
• 0% introductory APR for 12 months on purchases and balance transfers
• Employee cards at no additional cost
• No Annual Fee