Sign up for the Platinum Business Card from American Express offering 100,000 bonus points. To receive these points, you must spend $10,000 to receive 50,000 membership points. Additionally, earn another 50,000 points after you spend $15,000 on all qualifying purchases on the business platinum business card within your first 3 months of card membership. With this card, you’ll earn great benefits. For instance, you’ll get 5x points on flights and prepaid hotels. How great is that? Also, you can get 50% more points on purchases of $5,000 or more and use points for flights and get 35% points back. If you’re interested, sign up for the card today because it’s going to expire on August 8, 2018. If you’re interested in this deal, keep on reading to see what else this card has to offer.
Editors Note: If you’re interested, you can earn up to 20,000 membership reward points once you add additional cards. First, you add new additional card members to your account through your e-mail and earn 5,000 Membership Rewards points after you spend $500 in eligible purchases on their card in the first 3 months of card membership. This promotion is limiting you to up to 20,000 points. For more info, look at the American Express Platinum PDF!
The Business Platinum Card® from American Express has a welcome offer of 120,000 Membership Rewards points after you spend $15,000 on eligible purchases with your Card within the first 3 months of Card Membership.
• 5X Membership Rewards® points on flights and prepaid hotels on amextravel.com.
• 1.5X Membership Rewards points on eligible purchases at US construction material & hardware suppliers, electronic goods retailers and software & cloud system providers, and shipping providers, as well as on purchases of $5,000 or more everywhere else, on up to $2 million of these purchases per calendar year.
• 1X points for each dollar you spend on eligible purchases
• $189 CLEAR Credit: Use your Card and get up to $189 back per year on your CLEAR membership. CLEAR is available at more than 50 U.S. airports and stadiums.
• Unlock over $1,000 in annual statement credits on a curation of business purchases, including select purchases made with Dell Technologies, Indeed, Adobe, and U.S. wireless service providers.
• Get $200 Airline Fee Credit: Get up to $200 in statement credits per calendar year toward baggage fees and more at one qualifying airline.
This card does come with a $695 annual fee. (See Rates & Fees)
Table of Contents
American Express Platinum Business Card Features
- Earn 100,000 bonus points by spending $10,000 to receive 50,000 membership points. Earn an extra 50,000 points by spending $15,000
- 5X Membership Rewards points on flights and prepaid hotels
- Business Platinum Travel Service
- $200 Airline Fee Credit
- Earn 50% more points on purchases of $5,000 or more and use points for flights and get 35% points back
- 1X points for each dollar you spend on eligible purchases
- No Foreign Transaction Fees
- Unlimited Boingo internet access
- Offer expires on August 8, 2018
- $450 annual fee, not waived
American Express Platinum Business Card: If you are interested in this credit card rewards, apply today!
Earn 100,000 bonus points by spending $10,000 to receive 50,000 membership points. Earn an extra 50,000 points by spending $15,000. This offer will expire on August 8, 2018. These bonuses are not available to applicants who have or have had this product. The annual fee of $450 is not waived the first year
|Best Credit Card Categories|
|0% APR||Airline Rewards||Balance Transfer|
|Cash Back||Hotel Rewards||Military|
|No Annual Fee||No Foreign Transaction Fee||Premium|
|Small Business||Student||Travel Rewards|
Check out the American Express Platinum Business Card to earn 100,000 bonus points once you spend $10,000 to receive 50,000 membership points and earn another 50,000 points after you spend $15,000 on all qualifying purchases. There are great benefits you don’t want to miss out on. For example, you’ll get 5x points on flights and prepaid hotels. If you tend to travel, this deal is great for you to take advantage of this feature.
If you’re interested, take advantage of this deal soon because it’s going to expire on August 8, 2018.
Provide feedback in the comment section below by telling us your thoughts and experience with this credit card. If you’re just looking for more credit card options in general, then definitely check out our Best Credit Card Deals master post! If you’re interested, check out our Best Business Credit Cards.
The Ink Business Cash® Credit Card offers $750 bonus cash back after you spend $7,500 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening.
You'll earn 5% cash back on the first $25,000 spent in combined purchases at office supply stores and on internet, cable and phone services each account anniversary year, 2% cash back on the first $25,000 spent in combined purchases at gas stations and restaurants each account anniversary year, & 1% cash back on all other card purchases with no limit to the amount you can earn.
This card comes with no annual fee. You'll be able to take advantage of employee cards at no additional cost.