Available nationwide, you can earn CD rates of 12-Month 2.70% APY, 36-Month Term 2.96% APY, 60-Month Term 3.06% APY CD on your funds when you open a new M.Y. Safra Bank CD Account. Below is all the information and details you need to CD rates of earn all the way up to a 3.15% APY on your funds when you open a M.Y. Safra Bank CD Account!
|Best CD Accounts||Minimum||APY|
12-Month CD Account
36-Month CD Account
11-Month No-Penalty CD Account
Table of Contents
M.Y. Safra Bank CD Account Summary
Open up a new M.Y. Safra Bank CD Account to earn interest on your funds.
- Rate Offer: 12-Month 2.70% APY, 36-Month Term 2.96% APY, 60-Month Term 3.06% APY CD
- Availability: Nationwide
- Expiration: None listed
- Credit Inquiry: Unknown. Please inform us!
- Credit Funding: Unknown
- Opening Deposit Requirement: $1,000
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None
- Monthly Service Fee: Not listed
- Early Termination Fees: A penalty will be imposed if you make a withdrawal of principal prior to the maturity date.
- Promo Code(s): None
M.Y. Safra Bank CD Account: Consider opening a new CD account if you’re looking to earn interest on your funds! Rest assured that your money is FDIC-insured up to $250,000!
|Term||APY Rate||Minimum Deposit|
*Rates Effective As Of 04/09/2019
Earn CD rates of M.Y. Safra Bank APY on different terms by:
- Visit M.Y. Safra Bank online and opening a new CD Account.
- Enter your info: Provide your first and last name, address, phone, email and social security number
- Select your term whether it be a 6-month, 36-month, up to a 72-month term, etc.
- Fund your account: Make the minimum opening deposit.
- Verify Information: Verify information and electronically sign your application.
- Confirmation Email: They’ll send a confirmation email.
Avoid Monthly Fees
There are no monthly fees involved with this CD Account.
If you have excess funds just sitting in your checking account (that more than likely won’t be touched), it’s a good idea to invest it in a interest bearing account like a CD. By opening a CD account, your money will be earning money for you while you sleep by earning you a return on your funds.
Please let us know if you find out any information regarding whether this account triggers a hard or soft pull. Do you know of a better CD rate elsewhere? If so, let us know! Let us know about your thoughts and experience with Discover Bank in the comment section below. Be sure to check back on BankDealGuy for more bank promotions and the best CD Rate Offers!
With the Blue Cash Preferred® Card from American Express:
• Earn a $250 statement credit after you spend $1,000 in purchases on your new Card within the first 3 months.
• Earn 6% Cash Back on select U.S. streaming subscriptions.
• Earn 3% Cash Back on transit including taxis/rideshare, parking, tolls, trains, buses & more.
• 6% Cash Back at U.S. supermarkets on up to $6,000 per year in purchases (then 1%). 3% Cash Back at U.S. gas stations. 1% Cash Back on other purchases.
• Over 1.6 million more places in the U.S. started accepting American Express® Cards in 2018.
• Low intro APR: 0% for 12 months on purchases and balance transfers, then a variable rate, currently 15.24% to 26.24%
• $95 annual fee.
• Terms Apply.
• See Rates & Fees