Available nationwide, you can earn CD rates of 3.252% APY CD, 24-Month Term 3.354% APY Jumbo CD Rate on your funds when you open a new Justice Federal Credit Union CD account. Below is all the information and details you need to earn CD rates of 2.01% and 2.17% APY on your funds when you open a Justice Federal Credit Union CD account!
Eligibility: Membership in Justice Federal Credit Union is open to anyone through joining the National Sheriff’s Association or the National Native American Law Enforcement Association. Membership is also open to employees of the Department of Justice, the Department of Homeland Security, U.S. Courts, members of Law Enforcement Associations and other select groups, and to the family of those eligible.
|Best CD Accounts|
11-Month No-Penalty CD Account
15-Month CD Account
12-Month CD Account
|BBVA Compass Bank|
36-Month CD Account
Table of Contents
Justice Federal Credit Union CD Account Summary
Open up a new Justice Federal Credit Union CD Account to earn interest on your funds.
- Rate Offer: 24-Month Term 3.252% APY CD, 24-Month Term 3.354% APY Jumbo CD Rate
- Availability: Nationwide
- Expiration: None listed
- Credit Inquiry: Unknown. Please inform us!
- Credit Funding: Unknown
- Opening Deposit Requirement: $500
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None
- Monthly Service Fee: None
- Early Termination Fees: A certificate with a term of 12 months or less will lose 90 days of dividends for early withdrawal; a certificate with a term of 13 months or more will lose 180 days of dividends for early withdrawal.
- Promo Code(s): None
|24 Month Jumbo||3.354%|
Justice Federal Credit Union CD: Consider opening a new CD account if you’re looking to earn interest on your funds! Rest assured that your money is FDIC-insured up to $250,000!
Earn CD rates of 0.30%- 3.354% APY on a various terms by:
- Visit Justice Federal Credit Union online and opening a new CD Account.
- Enter your info: Provide your first and last name, address, phone, email and social security number
- Select your term whether it be a 6-month, 12-month, up to a 60-month term, etc.
- Fund your account: Make the minimum opening deposit.
- Verify Information: Verify information and electronically sign your application.
- Confirmation Email: They’ll send a confirmation email.
Why You Should Sign Up
- Quick Access to Earnings
- Low Minimum Deposit
- Competitive Rate
- NCUA Insured
Avoid Monthly Fees
There are no monthly fees involved with this CD Account.
If you have excess funds just sitting in your checking account (that more than likely won’t be touched), it’s a good idea to invest it in a interest bearing account like a CD. By opening a CD Account, your money will be earning money for you while you sleep by earning you a return on your funds. Please let us know if you find out any information regarding whether this account triggers a hard or soft pull. Do you know of a better CD rate elsewhere? If so, let us know! Let us know about your thoughts and experience with Discover Bank in the comment section below. Be sure to check back on BankDealGuy for more bank deals and the best CD Rate Offers!