Hawaiian Airlines is offering its Hawaiian Airlines World Elite Card cardholders a chance to earn 60,000 Hawaiian Airline miles after making your first purchase within the first 90 days of account opening on your new card. Unfortunately this offer is not offer online and is only available through an in flight paper application. This is an unorthodox promotion, but worth it if it is offered to you. If you’re interested then keep reading to find out more about this promotion!
Table of Contents
Hawaiian Airlines World Elite Card Features
- Card earns at the following rate:
- 3x miles on all Hawaiian Airlines purchase
- 2x Hawaiiamiles on gas, dining and grocery store purchases
- 1x miles on all other purchases
- No foreign transaction fees
- You can share miles with family or friends
- In flight purchase credit $10 per day for up to $100 annually at account anniversary
- Discounted Award Travel
- Free first checked bag
- Annual fee of $99
Hawaiian Airlines World Elite Card: If you’re eligible for this offer, sign up today!
- This is a specialized offer so there is no online link, but you can check out our Hawaiian Airlines World Elite Card PDF Printout for more information!
For this offer, you are eligible to earn 60,000 bonus miles when you spend $2,000 or more within the first 90 days of account opening on your new card.
|Best Credit Card Categories|
|0% APR||Airline Rewards||Balance Transfer|
|Cash Back||Hotel Rewards||Military|
|No Annual Fee||No Foreign Transaction Fee||Premium|
|Small Business||Student||Travel Rewards|
The offer on the Hawaiian Airlines World Elite Card is a great one if you can manage to get your hands on it. You can receive up to 60,000 bonus miles when you complete spending requirements, which is quite a bit more then the public offer. However, it is difficult to get since it is only offered in flight. Also, keep in mind that this offer ends June 30, 2018, so if you’re looking to apply make sure to do it before then. Provide feedback in the comment section below by telling us your thoughts and experience with this card. Make sure to also visit BankDealGuy to explore more credit card bonuses.
The American Express® Gold Card offers 60,000 Membership Rewards® points after you spend $4,000 on eligible purchases with your new Card within the first 6 months. Terms apply.
You'll have the opportunity to earn:
• 4X Membership Rewards Points on Restaurants, including takeout and delivery, plus, earn 4X points for Uber Eats purchases too.
• 4X Membership Rewards points at U.S. supermarkets (on up to $25,000 per calendar year in purchases, then 1X).
This card has an annual fee of $250 with no foreign transaction fees (See Rates & Fees).