Available to Hawaii residents, First Hawaiian Bank is offering you a $100 checking bonus when you open a new checking account and complete simple requirements. Below is all the information and details you need to earn your First Hawaiian Bank $100 Checking Bonus!
First Hawaiian Bank Savings $100 Bonus Summary
To earn your First Hawaiian Bank Savings $100 Bonus, simply open a new checking account and meet a specified requirements.
- Bonus Offer: First Hawaiian Bank Savings $100 Bonus
- Availability: HI (Bank Locator)
- Expiration: 10/31/2018
- Credit Inquiry: Unknown
- Credit Funding: Unknown
- Opening Deposit Requirement: $100
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Optional
- Monthly Service Fee: $2, see below how to waive
- Early Termination Fees: None
- Promo Code(s): None
First Hawaiian Bank Savings $100 Bonus: If you are eligible for this bonus offer, go online to apply!
Here’s how to earn up to a $100 bonus:
- Open a new savings account with a $100 opening deposit by 10/31/2018
- Earn a $100 bonus
Avoid Monthly Fees
- $2 monthly fee, can be waived with eStatements
Easy, easy bonus alert! This First Hawaiian Bank Savings $100 Bonus is definitely on my recommended list. Easy terms and very easy monthly fee waivers. Definitely go for this bonus while it lasts! Let us know in the comment section below on your thoughts and experience with this bank bonus! Be sure to check back on BankDealGuy for more bank deals! Interested in finding the best credit card for you? See our Best Credit Card Categories!
The Blue Cash Preferred® Card from American Express offers a $250 statement credit after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new Card within the first 6 months.
Buy Now, Pay Later: Enjoy $0 intro plan fees when you use Plan It(R) to split up large purchases into monthly installments. Pay $0 intro plan fees on plans created during the first 12 months from the date of account opening. Plans created after that will have a monthly plan fee up to 1.33% of each eligible purchase amount moved into a plan based on the plan duration, the APR that would otherwise apply to the purchase, and other factors.
Low intro APR: 0% for 12 months on purchases from the date of account opening, then a variable rate, 18.99% to 29.99%
• 6% Cash Back at U.S. supermarkets on up to $6,000 per year in purchases (then 1%).
• 6% Cash Back on select U.S. streaming subscriptions.
• 3% Cash Back at U.S. gas stations and on transit (including taxis/rideshare, parking, tolls, trains, buses and more).
• 1% Cash Back on other purchases.
Get $7 back each month after using your Blue Cash Preferred Card to spend $12.99 or more each month on an eligible subscription to The Disney Bundle, which includes Disney+, Hulu, and ESPN+. Enrollment required.
The card does come with a $0 intro annual fee for the first year, then $95. (See Rates & Fees)
Leave a Reply