For all you Disney fans, Disney is currently offering a sign-up bonus if you open an account for the Disney® Premier Visa® Card. You can earn a $250 statement credit bonus after you spend $500 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. On top of that, you will be rewarded in many other ways! Continue reading to find out more.
Editor’s Note: Interested in banking with Chase? See our full list of Chase Bank Deals, Bonuses, Rates, and Promotions.
With the Chase Freedom Unlimited® Card:
• New Offer! Double Cash Back: Earn 3% cash back on all purchases in your first year up to $20,000 spent. After that earn unlimited 1.5% cash back on all purchases.
• 0% Intro APR for 15 months from account opening on purchases and balance transfers, then a variable APR of 17.24-25.99%. Balance transfer fee is 3% of the amount transferred, $5 minimum
• No minimum to redeem for cash back
• Cash Back rewards do not expire as long as your account is open
• Free credit score, updated weekly with Credit JourneySM
• No annual fee
Learn More About This Card
Table of Contents
Disney Premier Visa Card Features
Earn a $250 statement credit after you spend $500 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening
- 2% in Disney Rewards Dollars on card purchases at gas stations, grocery stores, restaurants and most Disney locations
- 1% on all your other card purchases
- Redeem Rewards Dollars for a statement credit toward airline travel. Just purchase airline tickets with your card on any airline to any destination, and then pay yourself back by redeeming your Rewards Dollars for a statement credit
- Disney perks:
- Character Meet ‘N’ Greet at a private Cardmember location
- 10% off select merchandise purchases of $50 or more at Disney Store and DisneyStore.com
- Annual fee of $49
For this offer, you are eligible to earn statement credit after you spend $500 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. If this requirement is met, you will earn a statement credit bonus of $250.
|Best Credit Card Categories|
|0% APR||Airline Rewards||Balance Transfer|
|Cash Back||Hotel Rewards||Military|
|No Annual Fee||No Foreign Transaction Fee||Premium|
|Small Business||Student||Travel Rewards|
So here are some additional things you should know about the Disney® Premier Visa® Card:
- There is no limit to the number of Disney Rewards Dollars you can earn
- Redeem toward most everything Disney, including Theme Park tickets, Resort stays, shopping, dining, movies and more
- No block-out dates when redeeming Rewards Dollars
- You get to choose from 10 Premier-only card designs
While it may sound like a nice card offer with good benefits, it only makes sense to obtain this card for solely just the meet & greet features (if you go to Disney World on a regular basis), 10% on select merchandise purchases of $50 or more at DisneyStore.com and Disney Store locations, and the sign-up bonus. The 2% cash back reward is not appealing here because you’re basically paying an annual fee of $49 to get cash back in selected categories. This is a waste when you can get the same cash back rate for ALL purchases on other cards.
Provide feedback in the comment section below by telling us your thoughts and experience with this card. Make sure to visit BankDealGuy for more credit card bonuses.
With the Blue Cash Preferred® Card from American Express:
• Earn a $250 statement credit after you spend $1,000 in purchases on your new Card within the first 3 months.
• Earn 6% Cash Back on select U.S. streaming subscriptions.
• Earn 3% Cash Back on transit including taxis/rideshare, parking, tolls, trains, buses & more.
• 6% Cash Back at U.S. supermarkets on up to $6,000 per year in purchases (then 1%). 3% Cash Back at U.S. gas stations. 1% Cash Back on other purchases.
• Over 1.6 million more places in the U.S. started accepting American Express® Cards in 2018.
• Low intro APR: 0% for 12 months on purchases and balance transfers, then a variable rate, currently 15.24% to 26.24%
• $95 annual fee.
• Terms Apply.
• See Rates & Fees