Available nationwide, you can earn interest on your funds when you open a new Community Financial Services Bank CD Account. Below is all the information and details you need to earn 29-Month Term 3.19% APY, and 49-Month Term 3.39% APY CD on your funds when you open a Community Financial Service Bank CD Account!
Table of Contents
Community Financial Service Bank CD Account Summary
Open up a new Community Financial Service Bank CD Account to earn interest on your funds.
- Rate Offer: Earn 29-Month Term 3.19% APY and 49-Month Term 3.39% APY CD on your funds
- Availability: Nationwide (Bank Locator)
- Expiration: None listed
- Credit Inquiry: Soft or Hard Pull? Let us know!
- Credit Funding: Unknown
- Opening Deposit Requirement: $1,000
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None
- Monthly Service Fee: None
- Early Termination Fees: A penalty will be imposed if you make a withdrawal of principal prior to the maturity date.
- Promo Code(s): None
Community Financial Services Bank CD Account: Consider opening a new CD account if you’re looking to earn interest on your funds! Rest assured that your money is FDIC-insured up to $250,000!
Earn 2.79% up to 3.39% APY on your funds by:
- Visit Community Financial Services Bank online and opening a new CD Account.
- Enter your info: Provide your first and last name, address, phone, email and social security number
- Select your term whether it be a 6-month, 12-month, up to a 60-month term, etc.
- Fund your account: Make the minimum opening deposit.
- Verify Information: Verify information and electronically sign your application.
- Confirmation Email: They’ll send a confirmation email.
Avoid Monthly Fees
There are no monthly fees involved with this CD Account.
If you have excess funds just sitting in your checking account (that more than likely won’t be touched), it’s a good idea to invest it in a interest bearing account like a CD. By opening a CD account, your money will be earning money for you while you sleep by earning you a return on your funds.
Please let us know if you find out any information regarding whether this account triggers a hard or soft pull. Do you know of a better CD rate elsewhere? If so, let us know! Let us know about your thoughts and experience with Discover Bank in the comment section below. Be sure to check back on BankDealGuy for more Bank Promotions and the best CD Rate Offers!
The Chase Freedom Flex offers a $200 bonus after you spend $500 on purchases in your first 3 months from account opening.
• Earn 5% cash back on up to $1,500 in combined purchases in bonus categories each quarter you activate. Enjoy new 5% categories each quarter!
• 5% cash back on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards, our premier rewards program that lets you redeem rewards for cash back, travel, gift cards and more
• 3% cash back on drugstore purchases and dining at restaurants, including takeout and eligible delivery service
• Unlimited 1% cash back on all other purchases
You cash back rewards do not expire as long as your account is open and there is no minimum to redeem for cash back.
This card has no annual fee.