Bankdealguy has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Bankdealguy and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers.
With Chase Slate Edge Card, you have an opportunity to earn $100 statement credit after you spend $500 in purchases in your first six months.
Earlier in 2020, Chase stopped accepting online applications for the Chase Slate card, a card that was advocated by those looking for an introductory APR on balance transfers. Ever since then, they have not offered any cards with a 0% APR on balance transfers but times have changed.
In addition from the promotion, the card also help you lower your interest rate by 2% each year, increase your credit limit, and look after your credit score.
Table of Contents
Chase Slate Edge Card Info
The Chase Slate Edge Card offers a $100 bonus on your statement when you spend $500 in your first six months from account opening.
In addition, get 0% Intro APR for 12 months from account opening on purchases and balance transfers, then a variable APR of 14.99 - 23.74%.
You'll be able to lower your interest rate by 2% each year and automatically be considered for an APR reduction when you pay on time, and spend at least $1000 on your card by your next account anniversary.
On top of that, you can raise your credit limit. Get an automatic, one-time review for a higher credit limit when you pay on time, and spend $500 in your first six months.
This card comes with no annual fee.
Chase Slate Edge Card Summary
|Bonus Available||Earn a $100 bonus on your statement when you spend $500 in your first six months from account opening.|
|Foreign Transaction Fees||3% of the amount of each transaction in U.S. dollars.|
- Welcome bonus
- Introductory APR
- Possible credit limit increase
- Possible APR reduction
- No annual fee
- No ongoing rewards
- High balance transfer fees
- Has foreign transaction fees
Chase Slate Edge Card Bonus
Earn a $100 statement credit after you spend $500 in purchases in your first six months. This is a relatively easy bonus to earn to help pay for your card.
Rebuilding Your Credit with Chase Slate Edge
For those of you that are struggling to pay your debts, then the Chase Slate Edge might be the perfect card for you. With a sweet introductory APR offer and other benefits, you are able to rebuild your credit and boost your financial health.
This card offers a 0% introductory APR on purchases and balance transfers for your first 12 months from account opening, then a variable APR of 14.99 – 23.74%.. With this, you are able transfer your existing balance from another credit card to Chase Slate Edge without any interest.
Increased Credit Line
If you spend $500 in your first six months, your credit line will increase, automatically, reducing your debt-to-credit ratio which equals 30% of your FICO credit score.
If you spend $1,000 by your next account anniversary, Chase Slate Edge will automatically consider a 2% APR reduction.
With Chase Credit Journey, you can track and protect your credit score through identity monitoring, alerts, personalized insights, lost wallet services and up to $1 million in identity theft insurance, all for free!
My Chase Plan
With My Chase Plan, you can purchase an item and pay for it over time. This feature allows you to make smaller, budget-friendly payments, interest-free.
|Minimum Purchase Amount||$100|
|Payment Plan Length||3 – 18 months|
|Monthly Fee||Depends on purchase amount, your credit and your account history|
|Maximum # of Active Plans||10|
Chase Slate Benefits
- Purchase Protection
- Get covered on your new purchases for 120 days against damage or theft up to $500 per claim and $50,000 per account.
- Extended Warranty Protection
- Extends the time period of the U.S. manufacturer’s warranty by an additional year, on eligible warranties of three years or less
- Zero Liability Protection
- You will not be held responsible for unauthorized charges made with your card or account information. If you see an unauthorized charge, simply call the number on the back of your card
- Fraud Protection
- With Real-Time fraud monitoring, you know that your card transactions will be monitored for possible signs of fraudulent activity.
- Roadside Dispatch
- If you have a roadside emergency, call 1-800-847-2869 anytime to dispatch the help you need. Roadside service fees will be provided when you call and will be billed to your card.
- Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver
- Decline the rental company’s collision insurance and charge the entire rental cost to your card. Coverage is provided for theft and collision damage for most cars in the U.S. and abroad. In the U.S., coverage is secondary to your personal insurance.
- 24/7 Access to Customer Service Specialists
- You are able to talk to a customer service specialist at anytime by calling the number on the back of your card.
- Tap to Pay
- Save valuable time by checking out quickly and safely with the contactless Slate Edge credit card.
The Chase Slate Edge Card provides you with great benefits. Sign up for this card today to see what the fuss is about.
*The Chase Slate Edge Card is issued by Chase Bank. They also offer great sign-up bonuses for their Checking/Savings accounts. You can also compare this card with other credit card bonuses!*
|Chase Business Complete BankingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|Citi Priority Account||Up to $1,500 Cash Bonus|
with required activities.
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||$450 Cash||Review|
|Chase Total Checking®||$225 Cash||Review|
|Chase Secure BankingSM||$100 Cash||Review|
|Huntington 25 Checking||$300 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Plus Business Checking||$750 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Business Checking||$400 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Business Checking 100||$200 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Beyond CheckingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM||$150 Cash||Review|
|SoFi Money||$100 Cash||Review|
|Discover Bank Cashback Debit||$360 Debit Cashback||Review|
|Citigold Account||Up To $1500 Cash Bonus|
with required activities.
|PNC Bank Virtual Wallet||Up to $300 Cash||Review|
|PNC Bank Virtual Wallet Pro||Up to $200 Cash||Review|
|Axos Bank Basic Business Checking||$100 Cash||Review|
|Axos Business Savings||$100 Cash||Review|
|Aspiration Spend & Save||$150 Cash||Review|