Check out this spending promotion if you are a cardholder of the Chase Ritz-Carlton Card. If you use your card from April 15 to June 30 to make a purchase of at least $2,000, your rewards account will be credited with 1,000 bonus points, for a maximum of 4,000 bonus points. Keep reading if you’re interested in this promotion.
The Capital One® VentureOne® Rewards Card offers a one-time bonus of 20,000 miles once you spend $1,000 on purchases within 3 months from account opening, equal to $200 in travel.
You'll earn 1.25X miles on every purchase, every day and pay no annual fee. Plus earn 10X miles on thousands of hotels, through January 2020; learn more at hotels.com/venture.
This card comes with no annual fees and no foreign transaction fees which is a great choice as your go-to travel card!
Table of Contents
Chase Ritz-Carlton Card Features:
- Receive two free nights at participating Tier 1-4 Ritz-Carlton properties after you spend $5,000 or more within the first three months of account opening
- Receive 10,000 Ritz-Carlton points when you add an authorized user and they make their first purchase within 3 months of account opening
- 5x points on Ritz-Carlton & partner hotel stays
- 2x points on travel & restaurants
- 1x points on all other purchases
- $300 airline credit (incidentals only)
- $100 hotel credit, can be used towards dining, spa or other hotel recreational activities on paid stays of two nights or longer
- Global Entry or TSA Pre Check credit
- No foreign transaction fees
- Annual fee of $450 is not waived the first year
Chase Ritz-Carlton Card: If you are interested in this credit card, apply today!
For this offer, you are eligible to earn 1,000 bonus points when you make a purchase totaling $2,000 before June 30, 2018. You can do this a total of times for a grand total of 4,000 bonus points.
|Best Credit Card Categories|
|0% APR||Airline Rewards||Balance Transfer|
|Cash Back||Hotel Rewards||Military|
|No Annual Fee||No Foreign Transaction Fee||Premium|
|Small Business||Student||Travel Rewards|
Apply for the Chase Ritz-Carlton Card if you haven’t already to participate in this spending bonus. Not only that, but this card also offers 2 complimentary nights after spending $3,000 in the first 3 months and $300 annual travel credit. If you fly often and like to stay at Ritz-Carlton, then the rewards and benefits of this card are worth far more than what you have to pay in annual fee. You can accumulate points very quickly and use them for a wide variety of perks, benefits, and bonuses. If you’re looking for more Chase products then check out our Chase Bank Deals page and Chase Credit Card Promotions master list for more information.
Provide feedback in the comment section below by telling us your thoughts and experience with this credit card. If you’re just looking for more credit card options in general, then definitely check out our Best Credit Card Deals master post!