Are you looking for a wealth management program? Get financial products and services that let you bank when and how you want. Chase is currently offering you a chance to earn a $1,250 bonus when you join Chase Private Client and meet certain requirements.
Chase Private Client is one of those wealth management program that offers select Chase clients personalized perks and benefits you would receive from a large financial institution while allowing you to save time and money while managing your assets and earnings.
Open a Chase Private Client today and you will earn a generous $1,250 bonus, given you have met the requirements and qualifications. With over 5,100 branches, convenience is on your side! Below is all the information and details you need to earn your Chase $1,250 bonus!
Editor’s Note: If you’re interested in what more Chase has to offer, see our list of Chase Coupons!
Table of Contents
Chase Private Client Summary
Chase Private Client Information
To earn your Chase $1,250 Bonus, simply open a new Chase Private Client Account in-branch or online.
- Bonus Offer: Chase $1,250 Private Client Bonus
- Availability: AL, AZ, CA, CO, CT, DC, DE, FL, GA, IA, ID, IL, IN, KS, KY, LA, MA, MD, ME, MI, MN, MO, NC, NE, NH, NJ, NV, NY, OH, OK, OR, PA, RI, SC, TN, TX, UT, VA, VT, WA, WI, WV (Bank Locator)
- Expiration: 04/23/2019
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull
- Opening Deposit Requirement: $250,000 in qualifying new money
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None
- Monthly Service Fee: None
- Early Termination Fees: None listed
- Promo Code(s): None
Chase Private Client: If you are eligible for this bonus offer, visit your nearest branch with your coupon or go online to open a new Chase Private Client account and earn your $1,250 bonus!
If you are interested in more Chase Bank Deals, Bonuses, and Promotions, see our compiled list of Chase Coupons.
Chase Private Client Features
- Feel confident about your future: Making small adjustments to your plan today may have a substantial impact on tomorrow. Working with your J.P. Morgan Private Client Advisor, you can make changes as your life and goals evolve.
- Retire on your terms: Your J.P. Morgan Private Client Advisor will work with you to develop a retirement strategy that’s as unique as you and your lifestyle.
- Prepare for the growing cost of higher education: How do you balance saving for a child’s education with other current and future goals? Your J.P. Morgan Private Client Advisor can help you develop a strategy that makes sense for you and your family.
- Get a $1,250 bonus when you open a new Chase Private Client account and complete the following requirements:
- Enter your email address on the offer page to receive your promo code.
- Meet with a Private Client Banker by April 23, 2019 and upgrade your account to Chase Private Client.
- Within 45 days, transfer a total of $250,000 or more in qualifying new money or securities to a combination of eligible checking, savings and/or investment accounts, and maintain the balance for at least 90 days.
- Receive $1,250 within 10 business days. Your money will be direct deposited into your account.
- Offer available to existing Chase customers only.
Avoid Monthly Fees
There are no Chase membership fees, but you must maintain a minimum relationship balance of $250,000.
Chase Private Client is a great choice for wealthy individuals who have at least $250,000 in investments and accounts in your Chase accounts. Simply maintain the amount on account and the $1,250 bonus is yours! Additionally, benefits associated with your account can be extended to your immediate family members who hold a joint account with Chase.
Ultimately, if you are looking to save more on maintenance cost and external fees, the new promotion from Chase Private Client is definitely one to take a second look at. Additionally, be sure to check back on BankDealGuy for more bank promotions! If you’re interested in what more Chase has to offer, see our list of Chase Coupons!
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||$750 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Advance Checking Member FDIC||$350 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Choice Checking Member FDIC||$200 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking®||$150 Cash||Review|
|Huntington 5 Checking||$200 Cash||Review|
|Chase SapphireSM Checking||60,000 Points||Review|
|Chase Total Checking® + Chase SavingsSM||$350 Cash||Review|
|Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|Chase College CheckingSM||$100 Cash||Review|
|Chase Private Client||$1,250 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Premier CheckingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM||$150 Cash||Review|
With the Chase Freedom Unlimited® Card:
• 0% Intro APR for 15 months from account opening on purchases and balance transfers, then a variable APR of 17.24-25.99%. Balance transfer fee is 3% of the amount transferred, $5 minimum
• Unlimited 1.5% cash back on every purchase - it's automatic
• Earn a $150 Bonus after you spend $500 on purchases in your first 3 months from account opening
• No minimum to redeem for cash back
• Cash Back rewards do not expire as long as your account is open
• Free credit score, updated weekly with Credit JourneySM
• No annual fee