If you’re in the market for a outstanding business credit card with no annual fee, look no further! With the Chase Ink Business UnlimitedSM Credit Card, you have the opportunity to earn a $500 bonus cash back after you spend $3,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening!
This particular credit card benefits business owners and they can enjoy various perks that comes with it.
Chase Bank offers great bonuses with their Checking/Savings accounts also!
Table of Contents
- 1 Chase Ink Business Cards
- 2 Chase Ink Business Unlimited Credit Card Summary
- 3 Chase Ink Business Unlimited Card – Earn $500 Cash Back
- 4 Earning Cash Back
- 5 Redeeming Cash Back
- 6 Ultimate Rewards Airline/Hotel 1:1 Point Transfer Partners
- 7 Tip: Additional UR Bonus Points With Sapphire℠ Checking
- 8 Chase Ink Business Unlimited Cardholder Benefits
- 9 Author’s Verdict
- 10 Alternative Credit Cards Option
Chase Ink Business Cards
Since Chase has three different Ink Business cards, the Ink Business Cash Credit Card, Ink Business Unlimited Credit Card and Ink Business Preferred Credit Card, here is a convenient chart that shows the benefits of them.
On top of that, you’re able to earn an unlimited 1.5% cash back on every purchase made for your business with no cap! The benefits don’t stop there! You’ll also be able to give your employees cards at no additional cost! If these benefits appealed to you, see below for what more this card has to offer!
Chase Ink Business Unlimited Credit Card Summary
The Ink Business UnlimitedSM Credit Card offers $500 bonus cash back after you spend $3,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening.
You'll earn an unlimited 1.5% cash back on every purchase made for your business and you'll receive employee cards at no additional cost.
This card carries no annual fee and you'll have the opportunity to take advantage of a 0% introductory APR for 12 months on purchases
Chase Ink Business Unlimited Card – Earn $500 Cash Back
After hitting the $3,000 threshold in the first 3 months of opening your account, you can earn $500 cash back. There are many ways to go about this. Down below are several options to acquiring these points.
This bonus is presented in the form of Ultimate Reward Points that can be redeemed for cash back or travel expenses. If you redeem your travel expenses through the Ultimate Rewards Portal, it will be the same value.
• Plastiq - Using Plastiq allows you to pay for your personal expenses such as rent, tuition, mortgage, auto lease etc. Although they charge a 2.5% processing fee for using your credit card, this will contribute to the card bonus that you will receive. There is also a referral program that allows you to earn "Free-Free Dollars" that goes towards processing fees as well.
• Funding Checking Accounts - When it comes to funding a checking account, opening your initial deposit with a credit card is the usual way to go about it. However, if you want to have more opportunities, you should open a checking account that offers a sign-up bonus. This allows you to work towards bonuses from not one but two different sources instead. Banks like Chase, Huntington Bank, TD Bank and BBVA offers credit card funding, and for your opening deposit, you can often fund anywhere from $50-$1000 with a credit card, depending on what bank offers it.
• Gift Card Purchases With Using a Credit Card - Another way to acquire the bonus is using your credit card to purchase gift cards. Buying a a gift card or an individual merchant card typically do not require a purchase fee and are used towards leisure, so gift cards are ideal. However, gift cards such as a Visa or American Express do incur purchase fees because they can be spent anywhere, but gift cards that are specifically for a certain online shopping site such as Amazon or eBay don't.
As for a Citi Credit Card, you should call customer service and ask them to lower your Cash Advance limit to $0 before making any purchases because Citi tends to read gift card purchases as a Cash Advance.
Ideally, you should do this with any card just to be safe. Lastly, there is such thing as a discounted gift card which can be purchased on Raise or eBay. If you use a credit card often for everyday purchases, it can build your credit score that will contribute towards paying for things such as bills and taxes.
Earning Cash Back
The Ink Business Unlimited earns an unlimited 1.5% cash back on all eligible purchases. There are no caps or restrictions on your earning power. Your cash back is accumulated in the form of Ultimate Rewards points for 1.5 points per $1 in eligible purchases.
Points don’t expire as long as your account remains open and in good standing!
Redeeming Cash Back
The Chase Ink Business UnlimitedSM Credit Card has a simple rewards structure that requires no thinking about rotating or bonus categories. Redeem your Ultimate Rewards points for cash, merchandise, experiences, and services in the Chase Ultimate Rewards marketplace. There’s no minimum threshold for cash redemption, but there may be minimums for other redemption types.
Points redeemed for cash, gift cards or travel are worth a cent apiece. If you move your points to another Chase card with Ultimate Rewards points, such as the Chase Sapphire Preferred®, Chase Sapphire Reserve® or Ink Business PreferredSM Card, you can boost your redemption rate. The other card must be registered to the owner of the company, you or a member of your household, to qualify.
Once you move your points to an account that earns Ultimate Rewards, you can transfer them to one of Chase’s travel partners. Or, you can book travel directly through the Chase portal. Your Ultimate Rewards points will be typically transferred at a 1-to-1 ratio. But, depending on which partner you transfer your points to, you could get even more value for your redemption.
Ultimate Rewards Airline/Hotel 1:1 Point Transfer Partners
|Airline Transfer Partners||Hotel Transfer Partners|
|Aer Lingus AerClub||IHG Rewards Club|
|British Airways Executive Club||Marriott Bonvoy (Previously Marriott Rewards)|
|Flying Blue AIR FRANCE KLM||The Ritz-Carlton Rewards|
|Iberia Plus||World of Hyatt|
|Singapore Airlines KrisFlyer|
|Southwest Airlines Rapid Rewards|
|Virgin Atlantic Flying Club|
Tip: Additional UR Bonus Points With Sapphire℠ Checking
The Chase Sapphire℠ Checking account lets you combine Ultimate Rewards points from all Chase products and you can also earn an additional 60,000 bonus points.
Chase Ink Business Unlimited Cardholder Benefits
The Chase Ink Business UnlimitedSM Credit Card comes with complimentary rental car loss and damage coverage when you charge the full cost of your rental to the card. In addition to that, it also has 24/7 travel and emergency assistance, including roadside assistance. However, you may need to pay additional out-of-pocket fees.
In addition, cardholders can enjoy complimentary purchase protection insurance, covering theft and damage to purchased items. Plus, extended warranty coverage gives original warranties an additional year of coverage.
You can also get up to 70 free employee cards, and set individual spending limits for them. You’ll earn cash back for all spending on employee cards.
The Ink Business Unlimited also comes with the free Ink mobile app. This includes expense category tagging, authorized user tracking, authorized user privilege customization, and real-time purchase alerts.
Very similar to the Chase Freedom Unlimited® Card but for business, the Chase Ink Business UnlimitedSM Credit Card is one of the best business credit cards at the moment that has no annual fee. With this card, everything is simplified. You don’t have to worry about rotating quarterly categories, spending caps, when’s the best time to use your card on certain purchases, or other issues.
You’ll also be rewarded with an unlimited 1.5% cash back on ALL purchases, no cap! Overall, this card is best suited for small business owners. The only downside I’ve found is that there is a foreign transaction fee if you’re conducting a purchase overseas.
If you’re interested in what more Chase has to offer, see our list of the Best Chase credit card promotions or the latest Chase Bank promotions! For more a full list of credit cards, check out our section on the best credit card promotions!
Alternative Credit Cards Option
No Annual Fee Alternatives
There are other alternative cards that compare to the Chase Ink Business Unlimited card, below are some top competitors such as the Chase Ink Business Cash Credit Card and Capital One Spark Cash for Business.
The Chase Ink Business CashSM Card offers $500 bonus cash back after you spend $3,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening.
You'll earn 5% cash back on the first $25,000 spent in combined purchases at office supply stores and on internet, cable and phone services each account anniversary year, 2% cash back on the first $25,000 spent in combined purchases at gas stations and restaurants each account anniversary year, & % cash back on all other card purchases with no limit to the amount you can earn.
This card comes with no annual fee. You'll be able to take advantage of employee cards at no additional cost & the 0% introductory APR for 12 months on purchases.
The Capital One® Spark® Cash Select for Business offers a one-time $200 cash bonus once you spend $3,000 on purchases within 3 months from account opening.
You'll earn an unlimited 1.5% cash back could mean thousands of dollars each year going back into your business with no categories to limit your purchasing.
This card comes with no annual fee and employee cards at no additional cost.
Alternatives with Annual Fees
The Chase Ink Business PreferredSM Card offers 80,000 bonus points after you spend $5,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
You'll earn 3 points per $1 on the first $150,000 spent on travel and select business categories each account anniversary year; 1 point per $1 on all other purchases - with no limit to the amount you can earn. Furthermore, points are worth 25% more when you redeem for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards.
This card does come with a $95 annual fee but does not have any foreign transaction fees.
The Capital One® Spark® Cash for Business offers a one-time $500 cash bonus once you spend $4,500 on purchases within 3 months from account opening.
You're able to earn an unlimited 2% cash back could mean thousands of dollars each year going back into your business. Use Spark Cash across all your business spend, with no categories to limit your purchasing.
This card does come with a $95 annual fee, however, there is a $0 intro annual fee for the first year.
• Chase Bank Bonuses. Chase usually offers the most sign-up bonuses out of all the big banks. Read up and enjoy several promotions for their Checking, Savings and Business accounts.
• HSBC Bank Bonuses. HSBC has some big value offers available for their Checking accounts. Some require hefty deposits to qualify. They also have an online Savings account offering a very competitive rate.
• Huntington Bank Bonuses. Huntington has Consumer Checking and Business Checking accounts available throughout the year.
• Discover Bank Bonuses. As an online bank, Discover offers high and competitive rates on their Savings, CD, and Money Market accounts. Enjoy excellent customer service nationwide.
• TD Bank Bonuses. TD Bank consistently offers great Checking account bonuses all year long. Savings account offers are less frequently available.
|Chase SapphireSM Checking||$750 Cash||Review|
|Chase Total Checking® + Chase SavingsSM||$350 Cash||Review|
|Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|Chase College CheckingSM||$100 Cash||Review|
|Chase Private Client||$1,250 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Beyond CheckingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM||$200 Cash||Review|
|Chase Total Business Checking®||$200 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Accelerated Business Checking||$750 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Fast Track Business Checking||$400 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Community Business Checking||$200 Cash||Review|