Sign up for the Chase IHG Rewards Club Premier Credit Card to earn 100,000 Bonus Points after spending $3,000 within the first three months of account opening. Plus, new card members can earn up to $150 in statement credit after your first purchase! Hurry as this deal is for a limited time If you’re interested in this deal, keep reading to find out more!
Author’s Note:Checkout our review of the Chase IHG Rewards Club Premier Credit Card non-targeted offer.
The Chase Ink Business Cash Card offers $750 bonus cash back after you spend $7,500 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening.
You'll earn 5% cash back on the first $25,000 spent in combined purchases at office supply stores and on internet, cable and phone services each account anniversary year, 2% cash back on the first $25,000 spent in combined purchases at gas stations and restaurants each account anniversary year, & 1% cash back on all other card purchases with no limit to the amount you can earn.
This card comes with no annual fee. You'll be able to take advantage of employee cards at no additional cost.
Table of Contents
Chase IHG Rewards Club Premier Credit Card Features
- 100,000 bonus points after spending $3,000 in purchases within the first 3 months of account opening
- $150 statement credit after your first purchase
- 10 points per $1 spent when you stay at any of our 5,200+ hotels worldwide
- 2 points per $1 spent on purchases at gas stations, grocery stores, and restaurants
- 1 point per $1 spent on all other purchases
- Free night certificate on card anniversary, this is limited to properties that cost 40,000 or fewer points
- 10,000 bonus points when you spend $20,000 or more and make one additional purchase each on your anniversary
- Automatic Platinum elite status
- Fourth Reward Night Free on any stay of 4 or more nights
- 20% discount when purchasing points
- Global Entry or TSA PreCheck fee credit
- $89 annual fee
- There is no direct offer, you must make a dummy booking on IHG.
For this offer, you are eligible to earn 100,000 bonus miles if you make $3,000 in purchases within the 3 months of account opening and $150 in statement credit.
|Best Credit Card Categories|
|0% APR||Airline Rewards||Balance Transfer|
|Cash Back||Hotel Rewards||Military|
|No Annual Fee||No Foreign Transaction Fee||Premium|
|Small Business||Student||Travel Rewards|
The Chase IHG Rewards Club Premier Credit Card provides great benefits and the 100,000 Bonus Miles you get when you spend $3,000 in the first 3 months of account opening is even more of a reason to get this card. Not only that but new card members can earn up to $150 in statement credit after your first purchase! The annual fee is $89. With so many great features, I highly recommend giving this card a shot!
Provide feedback in the comment section below by telling us your thoughts and experience with this card. Make sure to visit BankDealGuy to explore more credit card bonuses.
The Capital One Quicksilver Cash Rewards Card offers $200 Cash Back after spending $500 on purchases within 3 months from account opening.
You'll be able to earn 1.5% Cash Back on every purchase, every day with no rotating categories or sign-ups needed to earn cash rewards.
This card comes with no annual fee and no foreign transaction fees which makes this card a viable option for your go-to everyday card.