Chase is showing increased pre-qualified offers for some people through their pre-qualification tool. At the moment, there is a new pre-qualified offer for the Chase Freedom: $300 after $500 spending in the first 3 months. That’s $300 towards anything you want! With such a high bonus limited time offer, you will want to continue reading to find out how you can get this great promotion as soon as possible.
Editor’s Note: If you aren’t targeted but are still interested in this card, check out our Chase Freedom Review.
The Chase Freedom® Card offers a $150 Bonus after you spend $500 on purchases in your first 3 months from account opening.
You'll earn 5% cash back on up to $1,500 in combined purchases in bonus categories each quarter you activate and an unlimited 1% cash back on all other purchases. You cash back rewards do not expire as long as your account is open and there is no minimum to redeem for cash back.
This card has no annual fee and you'll get a free credit score that's updated weekly with Credit JourneySM.
Chase Freedom Card Features
- $300 after you spend $500 on purchases
- Unlimited 1.5% cash back on every purchase – it’s automatic
- 0% Intro APR for 15 months from account opening on purchases and balance transfers, then a variable APR of 15.49-24.24%. Balance transfer fee is 5% of the amount transferred, $5 minimum
- Redeem for cash – any amount, anytime
- Cash Back rewards do not expire as long as your account is open
- No annual fee
Chase Pre-Qualified Offer: Follow the link and log into your Chase account to see if you are being offered the pre-qualified offer.
Editor’s Note: Interested in banking with Chase? See our full list of Chase Checking Promotions.
• Enjoy up to $350 when you open a new Chase Total Checking® account with Direct Deposit and/or open a new Chase SavingsSM account, deposit $10,000 or more in new money and maintain a $10,000 balance for 90 days
• Enjoy a $200 bonus when you open a new Chase Total Checking® account and set up direct deposit
• Enjoy a $150 bonus when you open a new Chase SavingsSM account, deposit a total of $10,000 or more in new money within 20 days, and maintain a $10,000 balance for 90 days
• Access to 16,000 Chase ATMs and nearly 5,000 branches
• Apply online in minutes. Open your account online now.
• Chase Mobile® app - Manage your accounts, deposit checks, transfer money and more -- all from your device.
• Available online nationwide except in Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico. For branch locations, visit locator.chase.com.
While there is not much to go off of for this offer, it is still a substantial bonus, so definitely check it out if you’re interested. The Chase Freedom Card is offering a targeted promotion of $300 after you spend $500 on purchases, so if you have this card then take a look at this bonus opportunity. This is a pretty awesome offer if you can get it, but keep in mind that it may fall under the 5/24 rule.
If you’re interested in cards that are good for eating out at restaurants, then take a look at our Best Credit Cards For Restaurant Purchases master post for more information!
Provide feedback in the comment section below by telling us your thoughts and experience with this card. Make sure to visit BankDealGuy for more credit card bonuses.