At a glance, with the Chase AARP Credit Card, you will earn a $100 cash back bonus if you spend $500 in purchases within the first 3 months from account opening. In addition, you’ll get 3% Cash Back rewards on purchases at restaurants, from fine dining to fast food. How great is that? Continue to read below to check out what benefits this card has to offer!
Editor’s Note: Interested in banking with Chase? See our full list of Chase Bank Deals, Bonuses, Rates, and Promotions.
The Blue Cash Everyday® Card from American Express offers a $200 statement credit after you spend $2,000 in purchases on your new Card within the first 6 months.
You'll earn 3% cash back at U.S. supermarkets (on up to $6,000 per year in purchases, then 1%), 2% cash back at U.S. gas stations and at select U.S. department stores, and 1% back on other purchases.
Cash back is received in the form of Reward Dollars that can be easily redeemed for statement credits.
There are no annual fees with this card (See Rates & Fees).
Table of Contents
Chase AARP Credit Card Features
- Earn a $100 cash back bonus if you spend $500 in purchases within the first 3 months from account opening
- 3% Cash Back rewards on purchases at restaurants, from fine dining to fast food
- 3% Cash Back rewards on purchases at gas stations
- 1% Cash Back rewards on all other purchases
- No caps and rewards do not expire as long as your account is open
- Get your cash back as either a statement credit or direct deposit into a savings or checking account. You can also redeem your rewards for gift cards and travel
- For every purchase you make at restaurants with your AARP Credit Card from Chase, $0.10 will be donated to AARP Foundation in support of Drive To End Hunger
- No annual fee
AARP® Credit Card from Chase: If the features of this card appeal to you, click this link to apply!
For this offer, you are eligible to earn a cash back bonus when you make $500 in purchases within the first 3 months from account opening. If you meet this requirement, you will receive $100 cash back.
This product is available to you if you do not have this card and have not received a new cardmember bonus for this card in the past 24 months.
|Best Credit Card Categories|
|0% APR||Airline Rewards||Balance Transfer|
|Cash Back||Hotel Rewards||Military|
|No Annual Fee||No Foreign Transaction Fee||Premium|
|Small Business||Student||Travel Rewards|
To be clear, you do not need to have an AARP membership or need to be over 50 years or age or retired in order to obtain a Chase AARP Credit Card. The card was designed with AARP values and an older demographic in mind. You can receive $100 cash back when you spend $500 in purchases in the first three months. That being said, you can make a difference by simply dining out and using this card. Additionally, you will earn 3% cash back rewards on purchases at restaurants (anything from fine dining to fast food) as well as at gas stations. Surprisingly, for a dining/gas credit card, the cash back rewards are quite generous and there’s no annual fee!
Provide feedback in the comment section below by telling us your thoughts and experience with this card. Make sure to visit BankDealGuy to explore more credit card bonuses.