For existing cardholders, Cathay Pacific Visa Signature card offering 65,000 bonus Miles. This card will allow you to see how fast your miles can add up. If you tend to travel, this deal is great for you. However, this deal is targeted so if you’re interested you must check you email.
Editor’s Note: If you are interested in the non-targeted offer, checkout our review: Cathay Pacific Visa Signature Card
The Delta SkyMiles® Gold American Express Card offers 35,000 bonus miles after you spend $1,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months.
You'll earn 2X Miles on Delta purchases, at restaurants worldwide and at U.S. supermarkets; 1X mile for every eligible dollar you spend on purchases.
There is a $95 annual fee, however, there is a $0 introductory annual fee for the first year (See Rates & Fees). Now, you'll get a savings of up to $240 per round trip for a family of four by being able to check your first bag free on Delta flights.
Table of Contents
Cathay Pacific Visa Signature Credit Card Features
- 2x Asia miles per $1 spent on eligible Cathay Pacific travel and in-flight purchases
- Gain 1.5x Asia miles per $1 spent on dining in the US or aboard
- Complimentary first year green tier membership in the Marco Polo Club
- No foreign transaction fees
- 1.5x Asia miles per $1 spent on purchases outside of the US
- 1x Asia miles on all other purchases
Cathay Pacific Visa Signature Credit Card: This offer doesn’t have a direct link because it is targeted.
- Gain 35,000 miles after $2,500 in spend within the first 90 days
- Earn 30,000 miles after spending an additional $2,500 in the first 6 months
If you tend to travel, this deal is for you. Cathay Pacific is having a promotion where you can receive 65,000 bonus points if you have been targeted for the offer for existing cardholders. The requirements are simple. All you have to do is make purchases of $5,000 within 6 months of opening the account and earn 65,000 bonus points. This card will allow you to earn as much miles in no time.
Provide feedback in the comment section below by telling us your thoughts and experience with this credit card. If you’re just looking for more credit card options in general, then definitely check out our Best Credit Card Promotions master post! If you’re interested, check out our Best Travel Credit Cards.