Available nationwide, BBVA is offering a up to 0.20% APY CD rate! Open a new CD account with as little as $500 and meet the other simple requirements. BBVA offers a plethora of CD rates that are very intriguing and has many benefits that are specific to BBVA. Continue reading if you are interested in this rate!
|BBVA Money Market||0.13% APY||Review|
|BBVA Online Checking||Checking||Review|
|BBVA Free Checking||No Monthly Service Charge||Review|
|BBVA Certificate of Deposit||Up to 0.20% APY||Review|
Table of Contents
BBVA CD Account Summary
Open up a new BBVA CD Account to earn interest on your funds.
- Rate Offer: Up to 0.20% APY CD Rate Special
- Availability: Nationwide (Branch Locator)
- Expiration: None listed
- Credit Inquiry: Soft or Hard Pull? Please inform us!
- Credit Funding: Unknown.
- Opening Deposit Requirement: $500
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None
- Monthly Service Charge: None
- Early Termination Fees: Early withdrawal penalty fees may apply
- Promo Code(s): None
BBVA CD Account: Consider opening a new CD account if you’re looking to earn interest on your funds! Rest assured that your money is FDIC-insured and an Equal House Lender!
BBVA CD Rates
- 11 Month CD: 0.10%
- 12 Month CD: 0.15%
- 18 Month CD: 0.15%
- 36 Month CD: 0.20%
Open your BBVA CD account today by:
- Visit BBVA online and opening a new CD Account.
- Enter your info: Provide your first and last name, address, phone, email and social security number.
- Select your term whether it be a 12-month, 15-month, up to a 36-month term.
- Fund your account: Make the minimum opening deposit.
- Verify Information: Verify information and electronically sign your application.
- Confirmation Email: They’ll send a confirmation email.
- Safe Investing: The funds are secured for $250,000 by the FDIC and BBVA is a member of Equal Housing Lender!
- No Monthly Service Charge: There are no monthly Service Charge associated with this account!
- Online Account Access: You are able to access your account through the award winning application or website
- High Maximum Deposit: You can insert as much as $2,500,000 in a local branch or $250,000 online.
Avoid Monthly Service Charge
BBVA CD’s do not have monthly Service Charges.
BBVA is offering competitive CD rates for opening a new account. This CD rate has a maximum deposit amount of $250,000 online or $2,500,000 in branch amount, and these amounts allow you to earn more on your funds by simply putting them into an account. If you are interested in this very competitive rate, consider opening an account today!
Please let us know if you find out any information regarding whether this account triggers a hard or soft pull. Do you know of a better CD rate elsewhere? If so, let us know! Let us know about your thoughts and experience with PenFed Credit Union in the comment section below.Be sure to check back on BankDealGuy for more bank promotions and the best CD Rate Offers!
The Chase Freedom Unlimited® Card offers a $200 Bonus after you spend $500 on purchases in your first 3 months from account opening. Earn unlimited 1.5% cash back on all purchases.
In addition, you can earn:
• 5% cash back on grocery store purchases (not including Target or Walmart purchases) on up to $12,000 spent in the first year.
• 5% on travel purchased through Chase,
• 3% on dining at restaurants and drugstores, and
• Unlimited 1.5% cash back on all other purchases.
There is no minimum to redeem for cash back & your cash back rewards do not expire as long as your account is open.
This card comes with no annual fee and you'll get a free credit score that is updated weekly with Credit JourneySM.