Bank7 is offering residents in Kansas, Oklahoma, and Texas a shot at a $500 bonus when opening a new checking account and fulfilling certain requirements. Below is all the information and details you need to earn your Bank7 $500 Checking Promotion!
In addition to the current promotion from Bank7, you can also take advantage of a range of great promotions from banks such as HSBC Bank, Chase Bank, Huntington Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, BBVA Compass Bank or CIT Bank.
Table of Contents
Bank7 $500 Checking Bonus Summary
To earn your Bank7 $500 Checking Bonus, simply open a new checking account and meet a specified requirements.
- Bonus Offer: Bank7 $500 Checking Bonus
- Availability: KS, OK, TX (Bank Locator)
- Expiration: None
- Credit Inquiry: Unknown
- Credit Funding: Unknown, please let us know
- Opening Deposit Requirement: $100
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes, within 90 days
- Monthly Service Fee: None listed
- Early Termination Fees: Loss of bonus, if closed within 90 days of account opening
- Promo Code(s): None
Bank7 $500 Business Checking Bonus: If you are eligible for this bonus offer, apply today!
Bank7 $500 Checking Bonus Requirements
Keep in mind that this offer is available in KS, OK, TX banking centers only. Start off by opening a new checking account of your choice and fulfill the following requirements within 90 days of account opening:
- Deposit a total of $5,000 or more in new money into the new personal checking account within 10 business days of account opening
- Maintain at least a $5,000 daily balance for 90 days from the date of deposit. The new money cannot be funds held by Bank7.
- Have your direct deposit made to this account within 90 days of account opening
- After you have completed all the above personal checking requirements, they will deposit the bonus in your new account within 10 business days.
Avoid Monthly Fees
- There are no monthly fees.
Bank7 is offering a generous bonus for current residents of Kansas, Oklahoma, and Texas. Simply meet the requirements stated above and you will be able to start your new banking experience.
Additionally, there are no fees so you don’t have to worry. How great is that? Furthermore, you will receive the best customer service the bank has to offer. Let us know in the comment section below on your thoughts and experience with this bank! Be sure to check back on BankDealGuy for more bank deals!
Be sure to take a look at our most popular Bank Promotions to earn high cash bonuses!
- Huntington 5 Checking Bonus – $200 H5 Promotion
- HSBC Bank $350 Advance Checking Bonus
- HSBC Bank $750 Premier Checking Bonus
- Chase Premier Plus Checking Account – $300 Cash Bonus
- Chase Total Checking Account – $200 Cash Bonus
- Chase College Checking Account Review – $100 Bonus Promotion
- Chase Coupon Promo Codes: $200, $300, $350, $500
- TD Bank $300 Checking Bonus
- TD Bank $150 Checking Bonus
The Blue Cash Preferred® Card from American Express offers a $250 statement credit after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new Card within the first 6 months.
Buy Now, Pay Later: Enjoy $0 intro plan fees when you use Plan It(R) to split up large purchases into monthly installments. Pay $0 intro plan fees on plans created during the first 12 months after account opening. Plans created after that will have a monthly plan fee up to 1.33% of each eligible purchase amount moved into a plan based on the plan duration, the APR that would otherwise apply to the purchase, and other factors.
Low intro APR: 0% for 12 months on purchases from the date of account opening, then a variable rate, 17.74% to 28.74%.
• 6% Cash Back at U.S. supermarkets on up to $6,000 per year in purchases (then 1%).
• 6% Cash Back on select U.S. streaming subscriptions.
• 3% Cash Back at U.S. gas stations and on transit (including taxis/rideshare, parking, tolls, trains, buses and more).
• 1% Cash Back on other purchases.
Buy Now, Pay Later: Enjoy $0 intro plan fees when you use Plan It(R) to split up large purchases into monthly installments. Pay $0 Plan It fees on plans created during the first 12 months from the date of account opening. Plans created after that will have a fixed monthly plan fee up to 1.33% of each purchase amount moved into a plan based on the plan duration, the APR that would otherwise apply to the purchase, and other factors.
Thinking about getting The Disney Bundle which includes Disney+, Hulu, and ESPN+? Your decision made easy with $7/month back in the form of a statement credit after you spend $13.99 or more each month on an eligible subscription with your Blue Cash Preferred Card. Enrollment required.
The card does come with a $0 intro annual fee for the first year, then $95. (See Rates & Fees)