At a glance, opening a Bank of America Business Advantage Cash Rewards Mastercard will earn you a $200 credit statement bonus after $500 in purchases within 60 days of account opening. In addition to that, you’ll be able to earn up to 3% cash back on certain categories. With this card in your possession, you can gain more benefits as a small business owner. Continue to read below if you are interested.
Table of Contents
Bank of America Business Advantage Cash Rewards Mastercard Features
- Earn $200 statement credit bonus after making at least $500 in net purchases in the first 60 days of your account opening.
- Earn 3x cash back on purchases at gas stations and office supply stores (up to $250,000 each calendar year, 1% after that)
- Earn 2x on purchases at restaurants
- Earn 1x on all other purchases.
- 0% Introductory APR on purchases for your first 9 billing cycles
- No Annual Fee
- There’s no limit to the base cash back you can earn
- Redeem your cash rewards for cash back or apply them to a Bank of America savings or checking account
Bank of America Business Advantage Cash Rewards Mastercard: If this bonus appeals to you, click this link to apply now!
If you’re interested in other products by Bank of America, feel free to check out our Bank of America master post for more information.
For this offer, you are eligible to earn a statement credit when and if you open a new small business credit card account and make at least $500 in purchases with your card that post to your account within 60 days from the credit card account opening. If this requirement is met, you will earn a bonus of $200. Only one $200 statement credit allowed per company.
As for the cash back, there is an annual cap of $250,000 on rewards earned at the bonus rate of 3% at gas stations and office supply stores; any such purchases over $250,000 will earn the base rate of 1%. Cash Rewards are calculated at each transaction and are subject to verification.
The Bank of America Business Advantage Cash Rewards Mastercard doesn’t offer you the best sign-up bonus or the highest rewards rates, but if you own a business and know you spend frequently on gas for travel and supplies for the office, this is a card you should consider taking a look at.
But if I were to be blunt, this card offers a very limited list of categories on which you can receive cash back rewards on. But all in all, for a no annual fee card, it isn’t bad at all since businesses like to keep fees to a minimum. It all comes down to how much value business owners can get out of this card for their employees as well as their businesses when making certain purchases.
Provide feedback in the comment section below by telling us your thoughts and experience with this card. Make sure to visit BankDealGuy for more credit card bonuses. If you’re interested in cards that are good for Bookstore Purchases, then check out our Best Credit Cards For Bookstore Purchases master post!
The Chase Freedom Flex offers a $200 bonus after you spend $500 on purchases in your first 3 months from account opening.
• Earn 5% cash back on grocery store purchases (not including Target or Walmart purchases) on up to $12,000 spent in the first year.
• Earn 5% cash back on up to $1,500 in combined purchases in bonus categories each quarter you activate. Enjoy new 5% categories each quarter!
• Earn 5% on Chase travel purchased through Ultimate Rewards, 3% on dining and drugstores, and 1% on all other purchases.
You cash back rewards do not expire as long as your account is open and there is no minimum to redeem for cash back. You'll be able to new 5% categories each quarter!
This card has no annual fee.