The new America’s Christian Visa Signature Card is offering up to a generous bonus of 62,500 points for opening up the card and meeting simple requirements.
How does this work? Simply open up a new America’s Christian Visa Signature Credit Card and earn 10,000 points. Next, you will earn 2,500 points following your first transaction, and then you will receive 50,000 points after spending $3,000 or more within 90 days of opening the card. Continue reading if you are interested in this offer!
Membership Eligibility: If you attend Churches, ministries, and schools aligned with Wesleyan Christian doctrine and their ministers, employees, members/attendees, officers, teachers, students, and others associated with these organizations. Additionally, immediate relatives living within the same household as an existing member of America’s Christian Credit Union. Employees of America’s Christian Credit Union. If you are interested in this credit card, checkout their membership page.
With the Chase Ink Business Cash℠ Credit Card:
• Earn $500 bonus cash back after you spend $3,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening
• Earn 5% cash back on the first $25,000 spent in combined purchases at office supply stores and on internet, cable and phone services each account anniversary year
• Earn 2% cash back on the first $25,000 spent in combined purchases at gas stations and restaurants each account anniversary year
• Earn 1% cash back on all other card purchases with no limit to the amount you can earn
• 0% introductory APR for 12 months on purchases and balance transfers
• Employee cards at no additional cost
• No Annual Fee
Table of Contents
America’s Christian Visa Signature Credit Card Features
- No Annual Fee
- 0% introductory APR on purchases and balance transfers for the first six-months from card issuance
- Receive 10,000 bonus rewards points upon card issuance
- 2,500 bonus rewards points on your first card transaction
- Earn 50,000 bonus rewards points if you spend $3,000 in the first 90 days
- 1.25 points per $1 spent on purchases
- 2.50 points per $1 spent at charitable organizations
- Points can be redeemed for Cash, Travel, Merchandise, and Gift Cards
- Minimum Credit Line of $5,000
- Visa Signature Concierge
- Emergency Cash Disbursement and Card Replacement
- Additionally, Zero Liability
America’s Christian Visa Signature Credit Card: If you are interested in this bonus and are approved for this card, open up an account today!
You can earn up to 62,500 by doing the following: open up a new America’s Christian Visa Signature Card (10,000 points), make your first purchase (2,500 points), and spend $3,000 within 90 days (50,000 points).
|Best Credit Card Categories|
|0% APR||Airline Rewards||Balance Transfer|
|Cash Back||Hotel Rewards||Military|
|No Annual Fee||No Foreign Transaction Fee||Premium|
|Small Business||Student||Travel Rewards|
The America’s Christian Visa Signature Credit Card is offering many benefits such as no annual fee, emergency cash disbursements, and 0% introductory APR, and so many other benefits. If you need a new credit card with very little requirements, and so many great features, open up this one today! Additionally, make sure you are a member of the credit union to open up this card.
Provide feedback in the comment section below by telling us your thoughts and experience with this card. Additionally, make sure to visit BankDealGuy to explore more credit card bonuses.
With the Capital One® Quicksilver® Cash Rewards Card:
• One-time $150 cash bonus after you spend $500 on purchases within 3 months from account opening
• Earn unlimited 1.5% cash back on every purchase, every day
• No rotating categories or sign-ups needed to earn cash rewards; plus, cash back won't expire for the life of the account and there's no limit to how much you can earn
• 0% intro APR on purchases for 15 months; 16.24%-26.24% variable APR after that
• 0% intro APR on balance transfers for 15 months; 16.24%-26.24% variable APR after that; 3% fee on the amounts transferred within the first 15 months
• Pay no annual fee or foreign transaction fees