The Affinity Cash Rewards Credit Card is allowing you to earn a $200 bonus once you spend $5,000 within the first 60 days of opening the card. Additionally, you will earn 5% cash back on bookstore and Amazon purchases as well as 2% cash back at restaurants, gas stations, and super markets. Their cash back rewards are unlimited!
This card is designed for those who like to read, buy products on amazon, or people who make everyday purchases such as gas or groceries; in essence, this card it great for anyone!
Table of Contents
Affinity Cash Rewards Credit Card Features
- $200 bonus points after you make at least $5,000 in purchases in the first 60 days of account opening
- 5% cash back on bookstore and Amazon purchases
- 2% cash back on restaurants, gas stations, and supermarkets
- 1% cash back on all other purchases
- No foreign transaction fees
- Purchase security
- Auto rental collision damage waiver
- Unlimited cash back
- $0 intro annual fee for the first year, after that $95 fee
Affinity Cash Rewards Credit Card: If you are interested in this card, be sure to apply today!
In order to earn the $200 bonus, you must spend $5,000 within 60 days of opening the account.
|Best Credit Card Categories|
|0% APR||Airline Rewards||Balance Transfer|
|Cash Back||Hotel Rewards||Military|
|No Annual Fee||No Foreign Transaction Fee||Premium|
|Small Business||Student||Travel Rewards|
With the Affinity Cash Rewards Credit Card, you are able to earn points for gas, groceries, and Amazon purchases. There is quite a high purchasing requirement with little time to make the purchases for a small bonus. Although the bonus is not very favorable, I would suggest this card because it has unlimited cash back opportunities.
Provide feedback in the comment section below by telling us your thoughts and experience with this card. Make sure to visit BankDealGuy to explore our list of credit card bonuses.
With the Blue Cash Everyday® Card from American Express:
• Earn a $150 statement credit after you spend $1,000 in purchases on your new Card within the first 3 months.
• 3% Cash Back at U.S. supermarkets (on up to $6,000 per year in purchases, then 1%).
• 2% Cash Back at U.S. gas stations and at select U.S. department stores, 1% back on other purchases.
• Low intro APR: 0% for 15 months on purchases and balance transfers, then a variable rate, currently 15.24% to 26.24%.
• You spoke, we listened. Over 1.6 million more places in the U.S. started accepting American Express® Cards in 2018.
• Cash back is received in the form of Reward Dollars that can be easily redeemed for statement credits, gift cards, and merchandise.
• No annual fee.
• Terms Apply.
• See Rates & Fees