Available to the residents of Arizona, AEA Federal Credit Union is offering a 30–Month Term 3.50% APY upon opening a new CD account. This is a relatively longer CD with a very competitive rate. Below are all the details you need to open the 30-Month term 3.50% APY CD Rate Special on your funds when you open a AEA Federal Credit Union CD Account!
Membership Eligibility: To be a part of the credit union, be sure you meet one of the qualifications in the criteria. For more information, check out the membership eligibility section.
|Best CD Accounts||Minimum||APY|
12-Month CD Account
11-Month No-Penalty CD Account
12-Month CD Account
Table of Contents
AEA FCU CD Account Summary
Open up a new AEA Federal Credit Union CD Account to earn 3.50% APY on your funds.
- Rate Offer: 30-Month Term 3.50% APY
- Availability: AZ (Branch Locator)
- Expiration: None Listed
- Credit Inquiry: Soft or Hard Pull? Please inform us!
- Credit Funding: Unknown
- Opening Deposit Requirement: $1,000
- Monthly Service Fee: None
- Early Termination Fees: A penalty will be incurred if you close your account before maturation.
- Promo Code(s): None
AEA FCU CD Account: Open up an account if this interest rate is what you have been looking for!
Earn CD rates a rate of 0.40%-3.50% APY by:
- Visit AEA Federal Credit Union CD Account online and open a new CD Account.
- Enter your info: Provide your first and last name, address, phone, email and social security number
- Select your term whether it be a 3-month, 30-month, up to a 60-month term, etc.
- Fund your account: Make the minimum opening deposit.
- Verify Information: Verify information and electronically sign your application.
- Confirmation Email: They’ll send a confirmation email.
Avoid Monthly Fees
There are no monthly fees involved with this CD Account.
AEA Federal Credit Union is offering a 30-Month Certificate of Deposit with a 3.50% APY CD Rate. This is a limited time offer and is quite competitive. Deposit $1,000 and earn a very nice rate. Consider opening an account!
Please let us know if you find out any information regarding whether this account triggers a hard or soft pull. Do you know of a better CD rate elsewhere? If so, let us know! Let us know about your thoughts and experience with AEA Federal Credit Union in the comment section below. Be sure to check back on BankDealGuy for more bank promotions and the best CD Rate Offers!
The Capital One VentureOne Rewards Card offers a one-time bonus of 20,000 miles once you spend $500 on purchases within 3 months from account opening, equal to $200 in travel.
You'll earn 1.25X miles on every purchase, every day and pay no annual fee.
This card comes with no annual fees and no foreign transaction fees which is a great choice as your go-to travel card!