Provident Bank is offering New Jersey & Pennsylvania residents a chance to earn up to 1.51% APY on balances up to $15,000. Below is all the details you need to earn 1.51% APY on your funds when opening a Provident Bank Smart Checking Account.
|When you open the CIT Bank Money Market Account, you can enjoy:
-Earn 1.85% APY on your funds
-One of the nation's top rates — over 16x the national average.
-Get up to 6 digital transfers/withdrawals per statement cycle
-Save smart and get more for your money
-Higher rates than traditional banks
-Get 24/7 Account Access
-Secure banking features
-Open with as little as $100
Table of Contents
Provident Bank Smart Checking Account Summary
- Interest Rate: 1.51% APY
- Maximum Balance: $15,000
- Availability: NJ, PA (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: None
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull
- Credit Funding: Up to $2.5K (Visa & MC only)
- Opening Deposit: $50
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes
- Monthly Fee: $0
- ATM Refunds: Yes
- Closing Account Fee: None listed
- Promo Code(s): None
- FREE ProvidentConnect Online Banking with Bill Payment
- FREE Provident Debit Mastercard®
- FREE eStatements
- FREE Mobile Banking with Check Deposit
- ATM fee refunds nationwide when monthly requirements are met
- No minimum balance requirements
- No monthly service fees
- Access to 80+ bank locations in New Jersey & Pennsylvania
Provident Bank Smart Checking Account: If this account appeals to you and you qualify, apply today!
How To Earn 1.51% APY:
- Sign up for the Provident Bank Smart Checking Account to earn 1.51% APY on balances up to $15,000. In addition, meet the following requirements every month:
- Conduct ten (10) signature-based, point-of-sale purchases with your Provident Debit Mastercard that post and clear your account.
- Receive one (1) direct deposit or process one (1) automatic ACH debit.
- Establish and maintain a ProvidentConnect Online Banking relationship.
- Elect to receive your periodic account statements via ProvidentConnect Online Banking.
If you’re active with your checking account and able to meet the monthly requirements listed above, definitely consider opening a rewards checking account so you can earn rewards and interest on your funds. If you have any info regarding the credit card funding, credit inquiry, or the early account termination fee, please let us know. If you have had any experiences with this bank, please let us know in the comment section below. For more reward checking accounts, you can check out our entire list of Best Reward Checking Accounts.