Available to the residents of Wisconsin, Westbury Bank is offering a 9–Month Term 2.30% APY upon opening a new CD account. This is a relatively shorter CD with a very competitive rate. Below are all the details you need to open the 9-Month term 2.30% APY CD Rate Special on your funds when you open a Westbury Bank CD Account!
|Best CD Accounts||Minimum||APY|
12-Month CD Account
|BBVA Compass Bank|
36-Month CD Account
11-Month No-Penalty CD Account
Table of Contents
Westbury Bank CD Account Summary
Open up a new Westbury Bank Account to earn 2.30% APY on your funds.
- Rate Offer: 9-Month Term 2.30% APY
- Availability: WI (Branch Locator)
- Expiration: None
- Credit Inquiry: Soft or Hard Pull? Please inform us!
- Credit Funding: Unknown
- Opening Deposit Requirement: $500
- Monthly Service Fee: None
- Early Termination Fees: A penalty will be incurred if you close your account before maturation.
- Promo Code(s): None
Westbury Bank CD Account: Open up an account if this interest rate is what you have been looking for!
Earn CD rates a rate of 2.25%-2.40% APY by:
- Visit Westbury Bank CD Account online and open a new CD Account.
- Enter your info: Provide your first and last name, address, phone, email and social security number
- Select your term whether it be a 6-month, 12-month, up to a 72-month term, etc.
- Fund your account: Make the minimum opening deposit.
- Verify Information: Verify information and electronically sign your application.
- Confirmation Email: They’ll send a confirmation email.
Avoid Monthly Fees
There are no monthly fees involved with this CD Account.
Westbury Bank is offering a 9-Month Certificate of Deposit with a 2.30% APY CD Rate. This is a limited time offer and is quite competitive. Deposit $500 and earn a very nice rate. Consider opening an account today!
Please let us know if you find out any information regarding whether this account triggers a hard or soft pull. Do you know of a better CD rate elsewhere? If so, let us know! Let us know about your thoughts and experience with Evergreen Bank in the comment section below. Be sure to check back on BankDealGuy for more bank promotions and the best CD Rate Offers!
With the Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card:
• Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spending $4,000 in the first 3 months. (That's $750 toward travel when redeeming via Chase Ultimate Rewards®)
• Named "Best Credit Card for Flexible Travel Redemption" by Kiplinger's Personal Finance, June 2018
• Earn 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide
• Earn 1X point per dollar spent on all other purchases outside of the travel & dining category
• No foreign transaction fees to worry about
• You're able to get 1:1 point transfer to leading airline and hotel loyalty programs
• Your points get 25% more value when redeeming for airfare, car rentals, cruises, & hotels, via Chase Ultimate Rewards.
• There are no blackout dates or travel restrictions - just as long as there's available seating on the flight - you're able to book via Chase Ultimate Rewards
Learn More About This Card Here