When you sign up for the Wells Fargo Rewards Card, you will earn 20,000 bonus points if you spend $1,000 in purchases within the first 3 months from account opening. For more information about what all this card has to offer, please continue to read below.
Table of Contents
Wells Fargo Rewards Card Features
- Online only promotion: 20,000 bonus points if you spend $1,000 in first 3 months from account opening
- 5X points on gas, groceries, drugstore purchases for 6 months
- 1X point on all other purchases
- Extra points earning potential and deals at your favorite stores when you shop our Earn More Mall
- You will have up to 5 years to use the points you earn before they expire
- Flexible redemption options – use points toward travel, gift cards, brand-name merchandise, online auctions, and more
- More flexible air travel – no advance booking, no minimum stays, no required Saturday night stays
- Cash redemptions
- Cell phone protection
- Lowest intro APR on balance transfers and purchases
- No annual fee
Wells Fargo Rewards® Card: If the features of this card appeal to you, click this link to apply!
For this offer, you are eligible to earn bonus points when you make $1,000 in purchases within the first 3 months from account opening. If you meet this requirement, you will receive 20,000 bonus points.
The Wells Fargo Rewards Card one of those simple and straightforward cards to have for easy earning. To make up for the average sign-up bonus offer, Wells Fargo makes up for it by allowing consumers to earn 5X the points on gas, groceries, and drugstore purchases for the first 6 months from account opening. You have a variety of options for redeeming your rewards — this includes gift cards, travel, merchandise, donations to charity, and cash.
Let’s put this perspective. An example of how this could be beneficial is if you spend up to about $10,000 total in those 3 categories during the 6-month sign-up period, then you’ll end the period with 50,000 Go Far points. This is enough to redeem you about $500 in cash as one of your options.
This card doesn’t require an annual fee either which can be seen as a huge plus.
Provide feedback in the comment section below by telling us your thoughts and experience with this card. Make sure to visit BankDealGuy to explore more credit card bonuses.