With the Virgin America Visa Signature Card, you can earn 10,000 bonus points when you make $1,000 in purchases during your first 3 months of account opening. That’s equivalent to nearly up to $200 in Reward Flights! Additionally, you will be eligible to receive $150 off a companion ticket every year as a cardholder. If you want to find out more about what this card has to offer, continue reading below.
Table of Contents
Virgin America Visa Signature Card Features
- Earn 10,000 points when you spend $1,000 in purchases during the first 3 months of account opening
- Get $150 off a companion ticket every year you’re a cardholder
- 5 points per $1 for being an Elevate member
- 3 points per $1 spent with Virgin America
- 1 point per $1 spent on all other purchases
- Check 1 free qualifying bag for you and 1 for your plus-one
- Save 20% on in-flight purchases including snacks, entertainment and more
- Priority boarding
- No blackout dates or restrictions on reward flights
- Get instant discounts when you use your card to shop online at top merchants
- Points do not expire
- Annual fee of $49
Virgin America Visa Signature Card: If you like the features this card has to offer, then click this link to apply now.
For this offer, you are eligible to earn bonus Reward Points if you make $1,000 in Purchases within the 3 months of account opening. If you meet this requirement and you have the Premium Card, you will receive 15,000 bonus Reward Points. If you do not have the Premium Card, you will receive only 10,000 bonus Reward Points. This one-time bonus offer is valid only for new Credit Card Accounts.
To recap, the Virgin America Visa Signature Card offers 10,000 bonus points, which is equivalent to be worth about $200, when you spend $1,000 or more within your first 3 months. Compared to other competitors, this may not seem like a large sign-up bonus, but it’s generous enough to at least earn you a one-way flight. Also, with the Virgin America Visa Signature Card, there is no limit to the number of points you can earn, no black out dates, and your reward points never expire. On the downside, when booking flights or making Virgin America purchases, you may need to be careful and keep an eye out for various fees or additional costs that may add up. But all in all, some reasons to get this card would be if you frequently fly along Virgin America’s routes and like the incentive of being able to receive annual companion tickets that can be used towards friends and family during your travels.
Provide feedback in the comment section below by telling us your thoughts and experience with this card. Make sure to visit BankDealGuy to explore more credit card bonuses.