U.S. Bank Savings Account promotions don’t come around often, but they do have a $100 bonus I’ll review here.
There are over 3,200 U.S. Bank branches and 5,300 ATMs in 28 states nationwide, and this puts them among the top 5 biggest banks when ranked by the number of branches.
U.S. Bank Savings review highlights:
- Current U.S. Bank Savings promotions
- Savings account features
- See all my US Bank reviews
- See my Best Bank Promotions
Table of Contents
$100 U.S. Bank START Smart Savings Program
You can earn $100 when you open a Silver Checking Package and link it with a Package Money Market Savings account. Unlock the START Smart Savings Program to earn the $100 bonus.
- Promotion Link: $100 Savings offer
- Expiration: None
- Bonus Amount: $100
- Related Bonus: U.S. Bank Checking Promotions
- Competitor Bonus: Chase Savings Coupon, Discover Savings Bonus, Capital One 360 Savings Bonus
- Account(s) Eligible: Silver Checking + Package Money Market Savings; then unlock the START Smart Savings Program
- Availability: Nationwide
- Hard/Soft Inquiry: Soft
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None
- Monthly Service Fee: $8.95 for the Silver Checking Package – waived by maintaining a $1,500 monthly balance.
- Other Requirements:
- Earn a 1% bonus for purchases on gas and groceries during the 12 months of enrollment when you use the U.S. Bank Visa Debit Card associated with the Silver Checking Package, up to $50.
- Then, earn another $50 reward when you save $500 in your Package Money Market Savings account within 12 months of enrollment
- Enrollment in the START Smart Savings Program is required within 90 days of account opening.
- To be paid the goal reward and/or bonus, both the associated Silver Checking Package and Package Money Market Savings account must remain open through the program end date, which is 12 months after the enrollment date.
- A minimum opening deposit of $25 per account is required and all regular account-opening procedures apply.
Package Money Market Savings Features:
- $0 Monthly Fee
- Earns interest – see rates
- Online and Mobile Banking
- Free Online Statements
- Overdraft Protection – Your savings account can be used as Overdraft Protection for a U.S. Bank Checking account