At a glance, when you sign up for a UBS Visa Infinite Credit Card, you will earn 85,000 bonus points after spending $5,000 within the first 3 months of account opening. Plus, there so many great benefits with this card as well as earnings. It’s definitely a card worth looking into, so continue reading if you want to find out what rewards this offer might entail.
Table of Contents
UBS Visa Infinite Credit Card Features
- Earn 85,000 bonus points after spending $5,000 within the first 3 months of account opening
- 3X Points for commercial air travel
- 2x Points for gas and groceries
- 1X Point for all other eligible purchases
- Access to 1,000+ airport lounges with a complimentary Priority Pass Select membership and up to $500 credit for Any Airport Club
- $500 statement credit for any airport club for spending $50,000 yearly
- $250 credit for any qualifying air travel expenses
- Complimentary Gogo inflight — Wi-Fi on 12 flight segments per year
- $100 application fee statement credit for Global Entry, which includes access to TSA Pre ✓
- Enjoy a premium set of benefits at a unique portfolio of hotels with the Visa Infinite Luxury Hotel Collection
- Up to a $700 service credit at Villas of Distinction properties
- VIP amenities at select Ritz-Carlton properties, Fairmont and Park Hyatt properties
- Design your own reward with Personal Choice
- No blackout dates when redeeming for flights, cruises and hotels
- Points don’t expire and there’s no limit on how many you can earn
- UBS Dining Program offers special access and benefits at select restaurants across the globe
- 24/7 access to UBS Concierge and Customer Service
- No foreign transaction fees
- Annual fee of $495
There is no direct link, the offer is sent through the mail.
For this offer, you are eligible to earn bonus points when you spend $5,000 in purchases within 3 months of account opening. If this requirement is met, you will earn a bonus of 85,000 bonus points.
|Best Credit Card Categories|
|0% APR||Airline Rewards||Balance Transfer|
|Cash Back||Hotel Rewards||Military|
|No Annual Fee||No Foreign Transaction Fee||Premium|
|Small Business||Student||Travel Rewards|
If you receive the UBS Visa Infinite Credit Card offer, you will get a sign-up bonus of 85,000 points. As expected, with such a high annual fee, you’ll essentially get more benefits out of this card to compensate for it. Some highlights of those benefits that stand out more than others would be the $500 credit available for Any Airport Club, $250 credit for any qualifying air travel expenses, $100 application fee statement credit for Global Entry, and up to a $700 service credit at Villas of Distinction properties. Provide feedback in the comment section below by telling us your thoughts and experience with this card. Make sure to visit BankDealGuy for more credit card bonuses.
The Chase Sapphire Preferred Card offers 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards.
• 5X points on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards
• 3X points on dining
• 3X points on select streaming services and online grocery purchases
• 2X points on all other travel purchases
• 1X point per $1 spent on all other purchases
Enjoy new benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit and when you redeem your points for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards, you'll get 25% more value!
You get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee & reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
This card carries a $95 annual fee.