If you love getting cash back on your card, then you’ll love the Uber Visa Debit Card from GoBank. With this card, the cash back feature goes above and beyond, so that you can get up to 10% cash back rewards. There is no annual fee on this card, or a sign up bonus. Also, this new debit card is only available exclusively to drivers and delivery partners. If that’s you and you want to know more about what this card has to offer, then keep reading to find out more.
Uber Visa Debit Card from GoBank Features
- 10% Cash Back on auto part purchases at Advance Auto Parts and participating Carquest Auto Parts locations. (Maximum of $100 per month on up to $1,000 total spending per month on purchases)
- 3% Cash Back at Exxon and Mobil gas stations when drivers use their PIN at the pump
- 1.5% Cash Back at all other gas stations
- 2% Cash Back at Walmart for in-store and online purchases
- 15% discount on select automotive maintenance services at Jiffy Lube
- 8% Cash Back when you pay your monthly Sprint bill and on purchases in Sprint corporate retail stores or online at sprint.com. (Maximum of $50 per month per account on up to $625 total spending per month on purchases. Excludes select accessories sold at non-corporate Sprint stores. Learn more here.)
- No annual fee
Uber Visa Debit Card from GoBank: If you like the features this card has to offer, then click this link to apply.
|Best Credit Card Categories|
|0% APR||Airline Rewards||Balance Transfer|
|Cash Back||Hotel Rewards||Military|
|No Annual Fee||No Foreign Transaction Fee||Premium|
|Small Business||Student||Travel Rewards|
The Uber Visa Debit Card from GoBank is a great card if you’re eligible for it. This card offers cash back opportunities up to 10% cash back all for no annual fee. There are multiple useful categories that this card offers cash back in such as at Advance Auto Parts, gas stations, Sprint, and more. Also, you can get a 15% discount on select automotive maintenance services at Jiffy Lube. Overall, these are pretty specific categories that wouldn’t be useful to the average person, but if you are an Uber driver or delivery partner then you may find these categories perfect for your needs. If you’re looking for credit cards that are great in the gas category, then check out our Best Credit Cards for Gas Purchases master list for some more options! Make sure to visit BankDealGuy to explore more credit card bonuses.