Sign up for the TruMark Financial Smart Start Rewards Visa and receive 15,400 Bonus Points simply by spending $2,000 in 3 months. With this card, you can also get 1X Points back on all qualifying purchases. Once you accumulate enough points, you can redeem them for jewelry, luggage sets, Legos, Bluetooth speakers, a $100 gift card to stores like Target, Home Depot, or Disney, and more. This offer expires December 31, 2017, so don’t wait to earn your bonus! Keep on reading if you’re interested in this card!
Table of Contents
TruMark Financial Smart Start Rewards Visa
- 15,400 Bonus Points when you spend $2,000 in 3 months
- Rewards points
- Automatic credit line increases
- On time payment awards
- One-time late payment forgiveness
- Payments via Apple Pay®, Samsung Pay®, Android Pay®
- Lock/unlock a lost or stolen cards via online and mobile banking/app
- FICO® Score
- A low rate
- Ability to customize your card with a picture for free
- No balance transfer fees, cash advance fees, nor annual fees
- 28-day grace period
- Earn one CURewards point for each dollar spent
- Redeem points for cash, travel, merchandise, gift cards, and more
- Fraud protection via Zero Liability
- Warranty Manager
- Cell Phone Protection
- Visa Checkout
- No Annual Fee
TruMark Financial Smart Start Rewards Visa: If this card appeals to you, click this link to apply now!
For this offer, you are eligible to earn bonus points when you spend $2,000 or more 3 months from having your account open. If you meet this requirement, you will receive 15,400 Bonus Points.
Apply for the TruMark Financial Smart Start Rewards Visa to earn a great bonus of 15,400 Bonus Points after you spend $2,000 in three months. This is a super simple bonus to earn, so I recommend checking it out especially if you like easy bonuses. This card also offers the chance to earn 1X points on all qualifying purchases.
If you’re interested in learning about the best cards to use for book store purchases, then be sure to check out our Best Credit Cards For Bookstore Purchases master post for more information!
Provide feedback in the comment section below by telling us your thoughts and experience with this credit card. If you’re just looking for more credit card options in general, then definitely check out our Best Credit Card Deals master post!