At a glance, the Total Rewards Visa Card can get you 10,000 rewards bonus points. You just need to spend $750 on purchases outside of Total Rewards destinations within the first 3 months of account opening. If you would like to know more about this credit card offer, please continue to read below.
Gas Purchase Categories
With this card, you will earn 2X reward credits on purchases spent on airlines, gas, and groceries.While it may sound like a good deal, the cash back aren’t as desirable since you have to redeem them at Total Rewards places. To be honest, you’re better off with another credit card if you’re looking to spend and earn for such things as gas.
Visit BankDealGuy’s website to explore the more of the best credit cards related to gas purchases here.
Table of Contents
Total Rewards Visa Card Features
- Earn 10,000 rewards bonus points when you spend $750 on purchases outside of Total Rewards destinations within the first 3 months of account opening
- The offer states that the reader can maintain their Diamond Status if he does the following:
- Register by February 15, 2018
- Spend $5,000 on his Total Rewards Visa credit card by May 15th.
- 5X Reward credits at Total Rewards resorts and casinos and on sport, concert, and show tickets near you through TR Live Events
- 2X Reward credits on purchases spent on airlines, gas, and groceries
- 1X Reward credit on all other purchases where everywhere else Visa is accepted
- Upgrade to Platinum status by making your first purchase in the first 3 months and maintain Platinum Tier status by spending $5,000 in the current calendar year
- Become a VIP when you spend $10,000 in a calendar year and receive unlimited VIP access in Las Vegas for the following year
- Enjoy one of the following:
- Two (2) buffet passes at a Total Rewards destination OR
- Two (2) tickets to the High Roller in Las Vegas OR
- One (1) night stay at a Total Rewards destination OR
- Two (2) show tickets at a Total Rewards destination
- No annual fee
Total Rewards Visa Card: If this bonus appeals to you, click this link to apply now!
For this offer, you are eligible to earn reward points when you spend $750 on purchases outside of Total Rewards destinations within the first 3 months of account opening. If this requirement is met, you will earn a bonus of 10,000 rewards points.
With the Total Rewards Visa Card, there is no cap on how many points you can earn! There is no annual fee and this offer will mostly appeal to those who frequently make trips to select casinos.
In addition, you are given options for qualifying tiers. You can upgrade to Platinum status when making your first purchase in the first 3 months. Platinum status provides you with:
- 15% discount at participating spas and casino gift shop
- Preferred pricing at participating Total Rewards restaurants
- Exclusive pre-sale access for select shows
- Complimentary valet & self-parking available in the Las Vegas and Atlantic City Markets and these Total Rewards Destinations
You can maintain the Platinum Tier status by spending $5000 in the current calendar year. And if you spend $10,000 or more in a calendar year, you will be granted unlimited VIP access in Las Vegas for the following calendar year. VIP status provides you with:
- Exclusive VIP Line Access at participating restaurants
- Priority VIP Line check-in
- VIP Line for taxis and entertainment venues
- Preferred entry into participating Las Vegas nightclubs
- Pool access at all Las Vegas properties
While these perks may sound extravagant and appealing, a limited amount of customers will be be able to benefit from this credit card and its offers. If you do not use this card at Total Rewards resorts and casinos or closely related to their TR catalog items, points that you earn are lesser valued. However, this card does not require an annual fee and will allow you to save money so that you can use it for things like testing out your luck at Caesars properties.
Other than that, if you’re looking for a credit card that will earn you points for such things as gas and groceries, it’s probably best to look at other available options.
Provide feedback in the comment section below by telling us your thoughts and experience with this card. Make sure to visit BankDealGuy for more credit card bonuses.