Residents in Indiana and Michigan can earn a $200 checking bonus from Teachers Credit Union by opening a new TCU checking account and meeting certain requirements. Below is all the information and details you need to earn your Teachers Credit Union $200 Checking Review!
Eligibility: Membership in Teachers Credit Union is open to individuals who live or work in Indiana, or in the southwest Michigan counties of Berrian or Cass. (Membership requirements are listed in the online application)
In addition to the current promotion from Teachers Credit Union, you can also take advantage of a range of great promotions from banks such as HSBC Bank, Chase Bank, Huntington Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, BBVA Compass Bank or CIT Bank.
Table of Contents
Teachers Credit Union $200 Checking Review Summary
To earn your Teachers Credit Union $200 Checking Review, simply open a new checking account and meet the specified requirements.
- Bonus Offer: Teachers Credit Union $200 Checking Review
- Availability: IN, MI (Bank Locator)
- Expiration: 01/15/2019
- Credit Inquiry: Hard Pull or Soft Pull? Let us know
- Credit Funding: Unknown
- Opening Deposit Requirement: $50
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes
- Monthly Service Fee: $2-$10, varies by account
- Early Termination Fees: None listed
- Promo Code(s): None
Teachers Credit Union $200 Checking Review: If you are eligible for this bonus offer, apply today!
- Open a new checking account with an opening deposit of $50
- Have at least $500 direct deposited into the account by March 15, 2019.
- Earn your $200 bonus
Avoid Monthly Fees
- Performance Checking: $2.00, can be waived if you complete any of the following every month:
- Deliver monthly statement as an eStatement
- Have combined balances of $2,500.00 in Deposits, Loans and/or Investments
- Complete 10 transactions per month
- Advantage Checking: $7.00, can be reduced by $2.00 if your monthly statement is delivered as an eStatement.
- World Checking: $10.00, can be waived with combined balances of $100,000.00 in Deposits, Loans and/or Investments.
If you’re interested in this Teachers Credit Union $200 Checking Review, I would go for it. It’s that simple!
If you have any info regarding credit card funding, credit inquiry, or early account termination fees, let us know! Let us know in the comment section below on your thoughts and experience with this bank! Be sure to check back on BankDealGuy for more bank deals!
Be sure to take a look at our most popular Bank Promotions to earn high cash bonuses!
- Huntington 5 Checking Bonus – $200 H5 Promotion
- HSBC Bank $350 Advance Checking Bonus
- HSBC Bank $750 Premier Checking Bonus
- Chase Premier Plus Checking Account – $300 Cash Bonus
- Chase Total Checking Account – $200 Cash Bonus
- TD Bank $300 Checking Bonus
- Chase College Checking Account Review – $100 Bonus Promotion
- Chase Coupon Promo Codes: $200, $300, $350, $500
- TD Bank $150 Checking Bonus
The Chase Sapphire Reserve offers 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $900 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. Through December 31, 2021, gas station & grocery store purchases will also count towards earning your Travel Credit.
You'll earn 3X points on travel immediately after earning your $300 travel credit. 3X points on dining at restaurants & 1 point per $1 spent on all other purchases. When redeeming your points for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards, you'll get 50% more value.
This card does carry a $550 annual fee and there are no foreign transaction fees. However, you're able to earn a $300 Annual Travel Credit as reimbursement for travel purchases charged to your card each account anniversary year & up to $100 application fee credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre✓®.