TD Bank Visa Cards are extremely convenient as they are. They allow you to pay for purchases at any Visa accepting locations and have many security features to keep your account and money safe. What if I told you they are offering another convenient way to pay for things? TD Bank is now able to connect to Microsoft Wallet! Microsoft wallet allows Microsoft device users to pay for purchases with their devices giving you more ways to pay! This feature is super easy to use and set up and is a secure way to pay.
Editor’s Note: If you are interested in more TD Bank Deals, Bonuses, and Promotions, see our compiled list of TD Bank Deals.
With the TD Convenience CheckingSM Account:
• Earn $200 when you receive direct deposits totaling $500 or more within 60 days
• Low minimum daily balance of $100 waives the $15 monthly fee.
• Students and young adults ages 17 through 23 get additional perks like no minimum balance requirements and no monthly maintenance fee.
• Instantly replace a lost, stolen, or damaged debit card by visiting a TD Bank location near you
• Access accounts via Online Banking with Bill Pay, Online Statements, Send Money with Zelle and TD Bank Mobile Deposit. Plus, get 24/7 cash access at TD ATMs in the U.S. and Canada and around-the-clock Live Customer Service.
• TD checking accounts come with an instant-issue debit card - and, you can pay with confidence with contactless technology Visa Zero Liability protection and 24/7 fraud monitoring.
• Get a 0.25% discount on TD Bank Home Equity and Personal Loans.
TD Bank Microsoft Wallet
- Use device with Windows 10 Software and click on Microsoft Wallet app
- Tap the + sign and follow the instructions to add your card
- Once your card is added, you can authorize your purchases with a PIN
- Credit and Debit Card Information is never shared with retailers
- PIN prevents theft of your information
- Secure, easy to set up, and easy to use
TD Bank Mobile App
Still Have Questions?
Their banking specialists can help you over the phone. Call 1-888-751-9000.
We bring our phones everywhere we go. The convenience of having your credit and debit cards on your phone in one place is a super convenient way for us to pay for our everyday purchases. With the Microsoft Wallet, Microsoft device users with Windows 10 Software will be able to connect their TD Bank Visa Cards to their accounts and make secure purchases! This is an amazing technology to take advantage of. If you’re interested in other deals, be sure to check out BankDealGuy to find the Best Bank Deals and Best Credit Cards!