New technology is emerging and convenience is at the top priority. Something that we bring with us to everywhere we go is our phones. TD Bank is offering TD Bank Digital wallets that allow bank members to connect their TD Bank Visa Cards and purchase items through our phones. This allows us to make fast, easy, and secure transactions almost anywhere! TD Bank Digital Wallets are easy to set up and use!
Editor’s Note: If you are interested in more TD Bank Deals, Bonuses, and Promotions, see our compiled list of TD Bank Deals.
TD Bank Digital Wallets
TD Bank offers four different digital wallets for different platforms. The following devices and software are available for connections to TD Bank Cards.
- Apple Pay– for Apple Devices
- Android Pay– for Google and Android devices with Google Play Store
- Samsung Pay– for Samsung devices
- Microsoft Wallet– for Microsoft devices with Windows 10
Click on your respective device above to see our full reviews and how to use these different digital wallets. They’re all very easy to set up and use!
TD Bank Mobile App
Still Have Questions?
Their banking specialists can help you over the phone. Call 1-888-751-9000.
If you’re looking for another convenient and quick way to pay for your purchases, consider using digital wallets. They can save you tons of time and give you a secure network to protect your TD Bank credit and debit card information from theft and fraud. These four different digital wallets allow you to make secure transactions almost anywhere! TD Bank offers digital wallets for Apple Pay, Android Pay, Samsung Pay, and Microsoft Wallet. We would love to hear about what your opinions are on these digital wallets, comment below! If you’re interested in a credit card, we recommend checking our full list of the Best Credit Cards.
With the TD Convenience CheckingSM Account:
• Earn $200 when you receive direct deposits totaling $500 or more within 60 days
• Low minimum daily balance of $100 waives the $15 monthly fee.
• Students and young adults ages 17 through 23 get additional perks like no minimum balance requirements and no monthly maintenance fee.
• Instantly replace a lost, stolen, or damaged debit card by visiting a TD Bank location near you
• Access accounts via Online Banking with Bill Pay, Online Statements, Send Money with Zelle and TD Bank Mobile Deposit. Plus, get 24/7 cash access at TD ATMs in the U.S. and Canada and around-the-clock Live Customer Service.
• TD checking accounts come with an instant-issue debit card - and, you can pay with confidence with contactless technology Visa Zero Liability protection and 24/7 fraud monitoring.
• Get a 0.25% discount on TD Bank Home Equity and Personal Loans.