Have you ever heard about a Reloadable Prepaid Card? TD Bank offers one called the “TD Connect Reloadable Prepaid Card” that allows you to budget your purchases according to how much money you put into the card. Instead of the card being directly connected to your account to draw money, you put money into the card so that the card can limit how much is spent on the card. This is a great card to ensure that you never go over what your budget is. Start your budgeting with TD Connect Reloadable Card.
Editor’s Note: If you are interested in more TD Bank Deals, Bonuses, and Promotions, see our compiled list of TD Bank Deals.
With the TD Convenience CheckingSM Account:
• Earn $150 when you receive direct deposits totaling $500 or more within 60 days
• Low minimum daily balance of $100 waives the $15 monthly fee.
• Students and young adults ages 17 through 23 get additional perks like no minimum balance requirements and no monthly maintenance fee.
• Instantly replace a lost or worn debit card by visiting a TD Bank location near you
• Access accounts via Online Banking with Bill Pay, Online Statements and TD Bank Mobile Deposit, with 24/7 cash access at TD ATMs in the U.S. and Canada – plus 24/7 Live Customer Service
• Get a 0.25% discount on TD Bank Home Equity and Personal Loans
Table of Contents
The TD Connect Reloadable Prepaid Card Features
- Use at an VISA accepted locations
- Payable online, in-person, or through phone
- Digital Wallet
- Free Access to any TD ATM
- Budget spending by loading what you want to spend
- No Overdraft Fees
- 24/7 Balance Check
- Set Alerts for low balance and transaction alerts
- Chip Technology securing card
- 24/7 Fraud Monitoring
- Visa Zero Liability1 protection for lost/stolen cards
- Identify unauthorized card use with the free TD Alerts app
- Easy to get!
- Visit any TD Bank Store
- Bring $25 cash – no TD Bank account needed – or transfer $25 from your TD Bank checking or savings account
- Bring your Social Security number and a valid ID (driver’s license, passport or state-issued)
- Easy to Reload!
- Load funds online using 24/7 TD Bank Debit or Credit Card
- Direct deposit any amount from your paycheck
- Deposit cash or checks or transfer funds from your TD Bank checking or savings account at any TD Bank
TD Bank Mobile App
Still Have Questions?
Their banking specialists can help you over the phone. Call 1-888-751-9000.
If you need help with your budgeting, a TD Connect Reloadable Prepaid Card is perfect for you. Using this card allows you to set your spending to a certain limit until you reload it with more. This means that you can get no overdraft fees for spending more than what is available in the card. TD Bank also offers alerts so that you can be aware of when your card is low on balance for you to reload the card with more money. TD Connect Reloadable Prepaid Card gives you control and is flexible and secure. If you’re thinking of opening up a credit card, check out our Best Credit Cards List. If you’re thinking of investing more and looking for a Broker, check out our list of the Best Brokers.
• Open a TD Beyond Checking account online and earn $300 when you receive direct deposits of $2,500 or more within 60 days of opening your account.
• With the TD Beyond Checking with Payback Plus, you'll earn interest and get reimbursed for fees like ATM transactions, overdrafts, Rush Bill Pay and outgoing wires – on top of all the perks you'd expect from everyday checking.
• Pay no monthly maintenance fee with monthly direct deposits of $5,000 or more, a minimum daily balance of $2,500, or a combined balance of $25,000 across your eligible TD accounts.
• TD Beyond Checking Review