The Spirit Airlines World Mastercard® is offering a signing bonus of 30,000 bonus miles and $100 statement credit.
In order to earn this bonus, you must open up a Spirit Airlines World Mastercard® and after your first purchase you will earn 15,000 miles. For the additional 15,000 miles and $100 statement credit, you must spend $500 within 90 days of opening the account.
I would recommend this card for avid travelers whether for business or pleasure, especially those who travel with Spirit Airlines because this card allows many travel benefits. If you are interested in this card, make sure to keep reading for more information.
The Chase Sapphire Reserve offers 50,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards.
Through December 31, 2021, gas station & grocery store purchases will also count towards earning your Travel Credit.
• 10X total points on hotels and car rentals when you purchase travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards immediately after the first $300 is spent on travel purchases annually.
• 5X total points on air travel
• 3X points on other travel and dining
• 1 point per $1 spent on all other purchases
When redeeming your points for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards, you'll get 50% more value.
This card does carry a $550 annual fee and there are no foreign transaction fees. However, you're able to earn a $300 Annual Travel Credit as reimbursement for travel purchases charged to your card each account anniversary year & up to $100 application fee credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre✓®.
Table of Contents
Spirit Airlines World Mastercard Features
- It could take 60 seconds to approve your application!
- 2X miles per $1 spent on all purchases.
- Flight Redemptions start at only 2,500 miles for cardholders (with taxes and fees from $6 each).
- Zone 2 priority boarding on all flights.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
- $0 introductory annual fee for the first year. After that, it’s just $59.
- 15,000 points after your first purchase.
- An additional 15,000 points for $500 or more in purchases.
- $100 statement credit for spending $500 or more .
Spirit Airlines World Mastercard®: If you are interested in this card, be sure to apply today!
After your first purchase you will earn 15,000 miles. For the additional 15,000 miles and $100 statement credit, you must spend $500 within 90 days of opening the account.
|Best Credit Card Categories|
|0% APR||Airline Rewards||Balance Transfer|
|Cash Back||Hotel Rewards||Military|
|No Annual Fee||No Foreign Transaction Fee||Premium|
|Small Business||Student||Travel Rewards|
The Spirit Airlines World Mastercard® has many travel benefits such as no foreign transaction fees, 2X miles on purchases, and priority boarding. Additionally, it is very easy to get approved with one of the fastest approval times of 60 seconds! If you regularly travel, I would suggest this card.
Provide feedback in the comment section below by telling us your thoughts and experience with this card. Additionally, make sure to visit BankDealGuy to explore more credit card bonuses.
The Chase Sapphire Preferred Card offers 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards.
• 5X points on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards
• 3X points on dining
• 3X points on select streaming services and online grocery purchases
• 2X points on all other travel purchases
• 1X point per $1 spent on all other purchases
Enjoy new benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit and when you redeem your points for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards, you'll get 25% more value!
You get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee & reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
This card carries a $95 annual fee.