Sign up for the Spire Signature Credit Card to earn 10,000 bonus points when you spend $1,000 in the first 120 days of account opening. That’s a super simple bonus to earn, and you get back 10% of what you spend! You can also earn 1.25% cash back, meaning this card is useful for all types of purposes. If that’s not enough, this card also offers double points on all purchases in the first 90 days. If this card is something you’d be interested in, keep reading to see what more it has to offer!
Table of Contents
Spire Signature Credit Card Features
- Earn 10,000 bonus points when you spend $1,000 in the first 120 days of account opening
- Earn rewards points to use for cash back, statement credit, travel or merchandise options
- 1.25% Cash Back Option
- Double points on all purchases in the first 90 days
- Double points on gas, cellular phone, cable and satellite charges
- 10,000 bonus points after $1,000 net spend in first 120 days of open date
- $1,000,000 Travel Accident Insurance
- Available for Apple Pay, Android Pay and Samsung Pay
- No annual fee
Spire Signature Credit Card: If this card appeals to you, check out the link for more information!
To earn the bonus points for this offer, all you have to do is spend $1,000 within 120 to receive 10,000 bonus points. 120 days to earn 10,000 bonus points is actually longer than the average period, so take advantage of this time to earn your points.
Apply for the Spire Signature Credit Card to earn a solid 10,000 Bonus Points when you spend $1,000 in 12 days. This is a really good offer considering you have the opportunity to earn many points, in a decent amount of time. Also, this card offers double points on all purchases in the first 90 days. With this card, you’ll have so many opportunities to earn. If you like what’s being offered than apply now to start earning today!
If you’re interested in learning about the best cards to use for gas purchases, then be sure to check out our Best Credit Cards for Gas Purchases master post for more information!
Provide feedback in the comment section below by telling us your thoughts and experience with this credit card. If you’re just looking for more credit card options in general, then definitely check out our Best Credit Card Deals master post!