Available nationwide, SoFi Money is offering a $50 bonus + 0.10% APY for opening a new Checking Savings Account. Below is all the information and details you need to earn your SoFi Money Checking Savings Bonus!
In addition to the current promotion from SoFi Money, you can also take advantage of a range of great promotions from banks such as HSBC Bank, Chase Bank, Huntington Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, BBVA Compass Bank or CIT Bank.
Editor’s Note: Get $100 Bonus for SoFi when you refinance your student loan or get a personal loan through our referral link.
Table of Contents
SoFi Money Checking Savings Bonus Summary
To earn your SoFi Money Bonus, simply open a new checking account and meet the specified requirements.
- Bonus Offer: SoFi Money $50 Bonus
- Availability: Nationwide [Branch Locator]
- Expiration: None Listed
- Credit Inquiry: Soft or Hard Pull?Please inform us!
- Credit Funding: Unknown
- Opening Deposit Requirement: $100
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None
- Monthly Service Fee: None
- Early Termination Fees: None
SoFi Money Bonus: If you are interested in this $50 bonus offer, apply today!
- Open a new SoFi Money Account with $100 deposit.
- Complete the sign up form and provide all the necessary information
- You will receive the rate with no annual, transactional, overdraft, or other account fees upon completion.
Avoid Monthly Fees
- There are no monthly fees, but if you want reimbursement for ATM fees make sure to meet one or both of the APY requirements.
The SoFi Money 0.10% APY Checking Savings Bonus is definitely an easy rate to earn for those wanting to bank online. This a great offer because there are no monthly fees, and you will get reimbursed for your ATM fees. Let us know about your thoughts and experience with this account! Be sure to check back on BankDealGuy for more bank rates!
Savings rate can change quite often. With that said, you can take advantage of the best nationwide savings rates here as well as the best savings account bonuses. I would recommend the UFB Direct High Yield Savings and the CIT Bank Savings Builder accounts as they offer exceptional industry leading rates available nationwide. The Chase SavingsSM account has a nice sign-up bonus.
|CIT Bank Money Market||0.45% APY||Review|
|American Express High Yield Savings||0.40% APY||Review|
|CIT Bank Savings Builder||0.40% APY||Review|
|Discover® Online Savings Account||0.40% APY||Review|