SmartAsset simplifies the process of finding a financial planner by using an algorithm that takes into consideration your financial profile to match you with vetted professionals. Plus, this service is free to use.
Read below for more information on what they have to offer.
How SmartAsset Matches You To Financial Planners
SmartAsset gathers your financial information and goals before matching you with a local advisor who can help you. Here’s how it works:
- Fill out a brief questionnaire. You’ll need to provide your financial details, investment goals and advisor preferences.
- Match with financial planners. SmartAsset’s algorithm matches you with up to three vetted professionals in your area who align with your criteria.
- Book an appointment. A member of SmartAsset’s concierge team will be in touch to assist and answer any questions you have.
There aren’t any eligibility requirements to use SmartAsset’s matching service. Anybody can submit the matching questionnaire, which requires the following information:
- Your full name and ZIP code
- Your phone number and email
- Your investment preferences
- Your retirement timeline and accounts
- Your income information, invest-able assets and monthly savings
- Your marital and parental status
SmartAsset Financial Planner Matching Features
This free tool is an easy and simple way for you to compare advisors and find the one that suits you best. Here’s some things that we like about their services:
- One form for multiple leads. Simply answer 20 questions about your financial situation and goals to get personalized matches.
- Vetted professionals. SmartAsset’s advisors are registered with the SEC or a state regulator. They also have no active disclosures in the past 10 years.
- Concierge service. A live SmartAsset team member is available if you need any help interviewing or selecting a financial advisor from your available matches.
- Easy to book. Once you’ve matched, SmartAsset makes it easy to book an appointment.
- Online access. Based on your preferences, you can find advisors local to you, or advisors you can work with remotely.
The Marriott Bonvoy Bold® credit card offers 30,000 Bonus Points after you spend $1,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening.
• Up to 14X total points per $1 spent at over 7,000 hotels participating in Marriott Bonvoy
• 2X points for all other travel purchases
• 1X points per $1 spent on all other purchases
This card comes with no annual fees or foreign transaction fees and you'll get 15 elite night credits each calendar year!
With SmartAsset, their matching service will pair you with vetted professionals that will align your financial profile and preferences. It’s even outlined in the comprehensive questionnaire that you’ll need to fill out during registration.