Available to residents in Maryland, Virginian and Washington D.C., the Signal Financial FCU is offering a 24-Month Term 3.10% APY CD Rate Special! All you need is $500 to open this great CD account! Below is all the information and details you need to open your Signal Financial FCU CD Account to a earn a CD rate of 3.10%!
Eligibility: To be a part of the credit union, be sure you meet one of the qualifications in the criteria. For more information, check out the membership eligibility section.
Table of Contents
Signal Financial FCU CD Summary
Open up a new Signal Financial FCU Account to earn the promotional 24-Month Term 3.10% APY rate.
- Rate Offer: 24-Month Term 3.10% APY
- Availability: MD, VA, DC (Branch Locator)
- Expiration: None Listed
- Credit Inquiry: Soft or Hard Pull? Please inform us!
- Credit Funding: Unknown
- Opening Deposit Requirement: $500 minimum
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None
- Monthly Service Fee: None
- Early Termination Fees: A penalty will be imposed if you make a withdrawal prior to the maturity date.
- Promo Code(s): None
Signal Financial FCU CD Account Rates
Signal Financial FCU CD Account Application Link
Signal Financial FCU: Consider opening a Arsenal Credit Union CD Account if you’re looking for a CD with a high competitive rate! Rest assured your money is NCUA insured for $250,000!
Signal Financial FCU CD Account Requirements
Earn CD rates of 0.20%-3.35% APY by:
- Visit Signal Financial FCU online and open a new CD Account.
- Enter your info: Provide your first and last name, address, phone, email and social security number
- Select your term whether it be a 1-month, 15-month, up to a 72-month term.
- Fund your account: Make a minimum opening deposit of $500.
- Verify Information: Verify information and electronically sign your application.
- Confirmation Email: They’ll send a confirmation email.
Signal Financial FCU Contact Information
Need Assistance? Contact a Bank Direct Representative by calling (888)-241-2510.
Avoid Monthly Fees
There are no monthly fees.
If you have excess funds just sitting in your checking account (that more than likely won’t be touched), it’s a good idea to invest it in a interest bearing account like a CD. By opening a CD Account, your money will be earning money for you while you sleep by earning you a return on your funds.
Please let us know if you find out any information regarding whether this account triggers a hard or soft pull. Do you know of a better CD rate elsewhere? If so, let us know! Let us know about your thoughts and experience with Virtual Bank in the comment section below. Be sure to check back on BankDealGuy for more bank promotions and the best CD Rate Offers!