The Sharonview Federal Credit Union Visa Signature Card is offering a $200 Valued Bonus after spending $1,000 within 60 days of opening an card.
I would suggest this card to anyone who regularly dines out and shops because it has product protection and two times points on all purchases.
Eligibility: Current or retired employee from one of our select employer groups, direct relative of an existing member or of someone eligible for membership, or live in household with an existing member or with someone eligible for membership, or live, work, worship, attend school or volunteer in one of our community charter areas. If you wish to learn more information about membership, check out their membership page.
The Chase Freedom Unlimited® Card offers a $200 Bonus after you spend $500 on purchases in your first 3 months from account opening. Earn unlimited 1.5% cash back on all purchases.
In addition, you can earn:
• 5% cash back on grocery store purchases (not including Target or Walmart purchases) on up to $12,000 spent in the first year.
• 5% on travel purchased through Chase,
• 3% on dining at restaurants and drugstores, and
• Unlimited 1.5% cash back on all other purchases.
There is no minimum to redeem for cash back & your cash back rewards do not expire as long as your account is open.
This card comes with no annual fee and you'll get a free credit score that is updated weekly with Credit JourneySM.
Table of Contents
Sharonview Federal Credit Union Visa Signature Card Features
- Earn a $200 bonus after spending $1,000 within 60 days of opening a card
- 2 points for every $1 on purchases and balance transfers
- Low balance transfer fee
- Hundreds of rewards from cash to travel
- Redeem for gift cards to a variety of retailers and restaurants
- Travel enhancement package with car rental collision damage waiver, lost luggage reimbursement, and hotel burglary reimbursement
- No annual fee
Sharonview Federal Credit Union Visa Signature Card: Open a card if you are interested in the account features!
Earn $200 Bonus for spending $1,000 within 60 days of account opening.
|Best Credit Card Categories|
|0% APR||Airline Rewards||Balance Transfer|
|Cash Back||Hotel Rewards||Military|
|No Annual Fee||No Foreign Transaction Fee||Premium|
|Small Business||Student||Travel Rewards|
The Sharonview Federal Credit Union Visa Signature Card gives you a $200 bonus for spending $1,000 within 60 days of opening this card. If you wish to have a card with no annual fee and travel protections, consider opening this card today!
Provide feedback in the comment section below by telling us your thoughts and experience with this card. Make sure to visit BankDealGuy to explore our list of credit card bonuses.
The Capital One® Quicksilver® Cash Rewards Card offers a one-time $200 cash bonus after spending $500 on purchases within 3 months from account opening.
You'll be able to earn an unlimited 1.5% cash back on every purchase, every day with no rotating categories or sign-ups needed to earn cash rewards.
This card comes with no annual fee and no foreign transaction fees which makes this card a viable option for your go-to everyday card.