When you sign up for a PNC Cash Rewards Visa Card, you receive many opportunities to earn cash back. The highest amount offered is 4% Cash Back and the numbers descend from there, all in different categories. You’ll get high rewards on frequently spent categories such as gas and restaurants! If you find this offer to be appealing and fits your needs, please continue reading!
Table of Contents
Gas Purchase Categories
For gas purchases, you will be able to earn a generous amount of 4% cash back for every dollar you spend at participating places. In a time where the price of gas is always changing, getting rewarded for it is always a plus.
Visit BankDealGuy’s website to explore more of the best credit cards related to gas purchases here.
Restaurant Related Categories
Nothing makes eating out more enjoyable than knowing you’re getting rewarded for doing it. Don’t miss out on the opportunity to earn 3% cash back on every dollar at all participating locations!
Visit BankDealGuy’s website to explore more of the best credit cards related to restaurants here.
PNC Cash Rewards Visa Card Features
- 4% cash back on gas station purchases (in-store and at the pump)
- 3% cash back on dining purchases at restaurants, including fast food
- 2% cash back on grocery store purchases
- 1% cash back on all other purchases
- You’ll earn the set rates list above for the first $8,000 in combined purchases in these categories annually
- Redeem any time you have at least $25 in your PNC Cash Rewards account
- Your cash back never expires as long as your account is open
- Get your cash back as a statement credit or deposited into a qualifying PNC account
- 0% APR on balance transfers for the first 12 billing cycles following account opening when the balance is transferred within the first 90 days following account opening
- No annual fee
PNC Cash Rewards Visa Credit Card: If this bonus appeals to you, click this link to apply now!
When reading through the features that PNC Bank has to offer, you will be happy knowing you can earn rewards in different daily spending categories! This card will earn you up to 4% cash back. Here’s the breakdown:
The card earns 4% cash back on gas purchases, 3% cash back on dining purchases, 2% cash back on grocery purchases and 1% cash back on all other purchases with no annual fee attached. But note that you will be capped at $8,000 in combined spending among these categories per year.
If you travel and dine out often, look into making this credit card your go-to staple in your wallet because there’s no annual fee. So what’s there to lose?
If you are interested in cards that are good for 5% cash back, then check out our Best Credit Cards For 5% Cash Back for more information!
Provide feedback in the comment section below by telling us your thoughts and experience with this card. Make sure to visit BankDealGuy for more credit card bonuses.