The Platinum Card® from American Express for Ameriprise Financial is offering a 60,000 Bonus Points when you spend $5,000 on your Platinum Card® from American Express for Ameriprise Financial in the first 3 months of card membership.
This card would be best for everyone because it has travel and shopping benefits.
Table of Contents
American Express Ameriprise Financial Card Features
- Use Membership Rewards points for all or part of your flight, hotel booked and paid in advance, vacation or cruise booking with American Express Travel
- 1x points on all purchases
- $200 airline incidental credit per calendar year
- American Express Global Lounge CollectionSM with access to 1,200+ airport lounges
- No foreign transaction fees
- Fee Credit for Global Entry
- TSA Pre✓®
- Earn an additional 5,000 Membership Rewards points for every $20,000 in eligible purchases on the Card, up to 30,000 additional points per calendar year
- $550 Annual Fee
Platinum Card® from American Express for Ameriprise Financial: If you are interested in this offer, be sure to apply today!
In order to earn your 60,000 Membership Rewards® points, you must spend $5,000 in the first three months on your Platinum Card® from American Express for Ameriprise Financial.
|Best Credit Card Categories|
|0% APR||Airline Rewards||Balance Transfer|
|Cash Back||Hotel Rewards||Military|
|No Annual Fee||No Foreign Transaction Fee||Premium|
|Small Business||Student||Travel Rewards|
This offer is not available to those who have had or currently have this card, but it is a somewhat favorable bonus in that the requirements to earn the bonus are fairly easy. This card has many benefits such as airline credit and no foreign transaction fees, but there is a high annual fee of $550.
If you are looking for other credit cards, check out our Best Credit Card Bonuses master list for more information.
The Capital One® Savor® Cash Rewards Credit Card offers a one-time $300 cash bonus after spending $3000 on purchases within the first 3 months from account opening.
You'll earn an unlimited 4% cash back on dining and entertainment, 2% at grocery stores and 1% on all other purchases. Capital One cardholders get access to premium experiences in dining, entertainment and more.
This card does carry a $95 annual fee, however, there is a $0 intro annual fee for the first year.