The Passage Rewards World Elite MasterCard Credit Card lets you earn 25,000 bonus points when you spend $5,000 within 90 days of opening your account. Along with the generous sign up bonus, this card also offers many opportunities for points back such as 3 points for every $1 on all travel and dining purchases, and 2 points for every $1 on all other purchases. If you’re interested, keep reading to find out more!
Editor’s Note: This card is only offered in California.
Table of Contents
Restaurant Related Categories
Nothing makes eating out more enjoyable than knowing you’re getting rewarded for doing it. Don’t miss out on the opportunity to earn 3 points back on every dollar at all participating locations!
Visit BankDealGuy’s website to explore more of the best credit cards related to restaurants here.
Passage Rewards World Elite MasterCard Credit Card Features
- 25,000 bonus points if you spend $5,000 within the first 3 months of opening your Passage Rewards World Elite Mastercard card.
- Receive 3 points for every $1 on all travel and dining purchases, and 2 points for every $1 on all other purchases
- Earn unlimited Patelco Rewards points
- Competitive rates as low as 11.15% APR
- MasterCard ID Theft Protection provides you with expert assistance 24/7 should you become an identity theft victim.
- Price Protection reimburses you the price difference on eligible items should you find a lower advertised price within 60 to 120 days from the date of purchase (depending on card type) when you pay with your MasterCard card.
- Extended Warranty Coverage doubles the original manufacturer or store–brand warranty for up to 24 months on eligible purchases when you pay for eligible items with your MasterCard card.
- No balance transfer fee
- Free Online Banking
- Free Mobile App for iOS and Android
- First year annual fee waived; $85 thereafter
Passage Rewards World Elite MasterCard Credit Card: If you are interested in this credit card, apply today!
For this offer, you are eligible to earn bonus points when you make spend $5,000 in the first 3 months of account opening. If you meet this requirement, you will receive 25,000 Bonus Points.
The Passage Rewards World Elite MasterCard Credit Card is a standard card that has a pretty good bonus of 25,000 bonus points after you $5,000 or more within the first 3 months. This card gives you 2 points back for every dollar you spend, and 3 points for every $1 on all travel and dining purchases. If you travel or dine out often then consider this card because you could be earning point back now! This is a pretty good card with a pretty good bonus, so check it out and start earning today!
If you are interested in cards that are good for everyday purchases, then check out our Best Credit Cards For Everyday Purchases for more information!
Provide feedback in the comment section below by telling us your thoughts and experience with this card. Make sure to visit BankDealGuy for more credit card bonuses.